• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Screw it I am going to bed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So are we just going to flame the chicks? what about those typ "A" business men?

So are we just going to flame the chicks? what about those typ "A" business men?

Uh, no. All the dictators in my flying world are men, with only one crazy chick who likes to complain about how hard it is to eat kosher in switzerland :rolleyes:

I'll name one if you go first! My witch lives in the Northwest.

Alright, I'll go.

Patricia Cornwell, the author. Used the fly her on charter. She is one of those types that forgot that she was born just as ordinary as the rest of us. I refuse to read any of her books, even several years later, won't give her one penny. Even if it would help her buy the Mach 3 Turbo blade that she needs.

As far as A-hole fella's go, they all just blur together into one miserable bunch of "thank goodness I don't have to fly them everyday types."

I'll name one if you go first! My witch lives in the Northwest.

Alright, I'll go.

Patricia Cornwell, the author. Used the fly her on charter. She is one of those types that forgot that she was born just as ordinary as the rest of us. I refuse to read any of her books, even several years later, won't give her one penny. Although it would help her buy the Mach 3 Turbo blade that she needs.

As far as A-hole fella's go, they all just blur together into one miserable bunch of "thank goodness I don't have to fly them everyday types."

Alright, I'll go.

Patricia Cornwell, the author. Used the fly her on charter. She is one of those types that forgot that she was born just as ordinary as the rest of us. I refuse to read any of her books, even several years later, won't give her one penny. Although it would help her buy the Mach 3 Turbo blade that she needs.

Thats funny! I flew her years ago in charter. What a serious C-U-N-T.

In the last 36 hours I have flown 12+10 RJAA to KSJC. We sat on the ground 30 minutes, then flew 3+15 to New Orleans. Then the onwers wife realize she forgot a hand bag in Tokyo, so we have to fill up and head back to RJAA .. 13+39. A break? Yes - we rest 5 hours then do RJAA to KNEW. 13+45

This is what my life has come to. Amazing. What did I ever do to deserve this? Well, got to run. We have a 0415 departure to EGPH...

Jeff,

You have got to be kidding me. Have you forgotten:

"Life is too short and death way to long"

This GVJeff is not the Jeff Beck, Gulfstream contract pilot, that so many people know. Please don't confuse GVJeff with my friend. Jeff Beck would not do a flight like this. In fact, there are not many operators or pilots who would do such a flight.

Tell us more about flying this Queen Wachner out of Nashua. We need to expose more aviation "dictators" in this business. I've got a list......

If I can save one person some of the grief I was exposed to in this business, I'll feel some vindication. I surely wish someone would of gotten the word to me.
Flew with a guy that did contract there,storys are all true according to him.
She had to give up the airplane a while back.
Cheers

Here's my theory, everything is bull. The flight times just don't jive, a test run I just did of the route RJAA - KSJC at M0.80 gave 10:28 or as he likes to put it 10+08, zero wind, as opposed to 12+10.

And did anyone notice that not once did he come back to comment on anything?

Go figure!

A troll is a troll is a troll.

Latest resources

Back