• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Screw it I am going to bed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember her getting on the plane and turning to the Captain and saying, "are you a Fing ahole too?"
He says, "I'm fing ahole one." jerks his hand to the other guy "thats fing ahole two."
So she fires him on the spot. He shrugs walks off the plane. He didn't even get to the parkinglot when they ran to rehire him because she found out they couldn't go without him. :)

Priceless.

PS somebody pull Jeff out of the sun. Or at least reinstate him on NBAA airmail so we can watch his ramblings there. :)

Ok. For most of the world, twelve hours and ten minutes is expressed as: "12:10". For those of us in 'Gulfstream-land" it's expressed as: "12+10".

Don't ask me why. I imagine that's how they do it in the 89th. ;) TC

P.S.--I tend to post a lot of wacky stuff when I'm jetlagged, been drinking or both in Japan...

Try Penske Jet in their GIVSP if you are into abusive trips. You may get lucky enough that when both of you fall asleep over French airspace, they'll send a sorty out to check on you. They're well versed in that area.

Safe KaChinging.........

LOL, I've personally seen a crew on that plane land and told to be ready for an 0430 departure, resulting with the crew sleeping on the plane, bcuz someone wanted to play golf in AZ...I feel for those guys.

I guess this is why I personally never want to fly any of the big g's, I just don't love money enough to have that lifestyle. Nice airplane, nice check, not worth it.

LOL, I've personally seen a crew on that plane land and told to be ready for an 0430 departure, resulting with the crew sleeping on the plane, bcuz someone wanted to play golf in AZ...I feel for those guys.

I guess this is why I personally never want to fly any of the big g's, I just don't love money enough to have that lifestyle. Nice airplane, nice check, not worth it.

Amen to that, brotha!!!

I've got one toddler and one infant at home. I wanna be home most nights so I can see them grow up.

Most G flight departments are not that way. While you will fly around the world, most will have a certain degree of leadership and not ask their pilots to sleep on the airplane.

Most G flight departments are not that way. While you will fly around the world, most will have a certain degree of leadership and not ask their pilots to sleep on the airplane.

I realize I was making a broad generalization which we all know doesn't apply to all situations. A good example is the former eastman-kodak (now just eastman chemical i think) out of bristol...they have a stunning GIVSP and three or four guys flying almost exclusively domestic...great gig.

I guess the thought is that when you have a plane that can stay in the air for what, 14 hours? Chances are that you will. As a pilot in corporate I find myself in a bit of a pickle, I love to fly and I love to be home, two loves that seem to be mutually exclusive, especially once you step into something like a large g.

Personally, I've run into more than enough crews to see that I probably would have a tough time at most 91 gulfstream operators...I respect them a lot for their commitments, I just don't know that I could do it.

Never fly an airplane that you can stand up in the baggage.

Amen to that, brotha!!!

I've got one toddler and one infant at home. I wanna be home most nights so I can see them grow up.

Many operators of bigger corp stuff (Gulfs, Glexs) would never operate like this, are staffed properly, and have plenty of time at home.

Im home more flying a GLEX Pt91 than I ever was flying a Learjet/Westwind Pt 135 - and the paychecks a little better.

The trick is to not work a $hitbag outfit - no matter what they fly.

Maybe Jeff left himself signed on the FBO computer and someone is having some fun....yeah that's to be it. WTF?

Latest resources

Back