Screw it I am going to bed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
12 hours and 10 min

I remember her getting on the plane and turning to the Captain and saying, "are you a Fing ahole too?"
He says, "I'm fing ahole one." jerks his hand to the other guy "thats fing ahole two."
So she fires him on the spot. He shrugs walks off the plane. He didn't even get to the parkinglot when they ran to rehire him because she found out they couldn't go without him. :)

Priceless.

PS somebody pull Jeff out of the sun. Or at least reinstate him on NBAA airmail so we can watch his ramblings there. :)

Nice! Should have demaned a 10% pay raise before he went back!

LOL, I've personally seen a crew on that plane land and told to be ready for an 0430 departure, resulting with the crew sleeping on the plane, bcuz someone wanted to play golf in AZ...I feel for those guys.

I guess this is why I personally never want to fly any of the big g's, I just don't love money enough to have that lifestyle. Nice airplane, nice check, not worth it.

I've seen that airplane make 3 roundtrips to Europe in a week with the same crew. This includes the 2-3 legs a day you will fly, hop, skipping around Germany, France and the UK while you are over there. I don't feel for those guys because I know firsthand what it's like. They need to move on as I did before a CFIT situation occurs due to fatigue.

Tell us more about flying this Queen Wachner out of Nashua. We need to expose more aviation "dictators" in this business. I've got a list......

If I can save one person some of the grief I was exposed to in this business, I'll feel some vindication. I surely wish someone would of gotten the word to me.

I wanted to fly a G one day

Tell us more about flying this Queen Wachner out of Nashua. We need to expose more aviation "dictators" in this business. I've got a list......

If I can save one person some of the grief I was exposed to in this business, I'll feel some vindication. I surely wish someone would of gotten the word to me.

I know this will sound a little stupid of me but when I saw the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" I thought that was mostly a fictional character.

After reading this series makes me happy in my King Air pt91 (I can stand in my baggage and walk under it---just not all points of the belly), and makes me a little nervous of that feeling to want to fly the large g's and falcon's later on in my career after the children leave the nest.

BUT size of plane doesn't mater because I got a buddy flying Beechjet and averages gobbs of RON’s a month. First problem I see is his boss is single so there is no anchor. Kid you not. He told me yesterday: they spent 4 days in Vegas, 3 in San Diego and they where going to Jackson Hole for 3 more before he came home!!!!

Whether you are flying or gone folks, we brought this reality way back when we got our commercial flying license....the realization didn't hit us until now.

I'll name one if you go first! My witch lives in the Northwest.

Latest resources

Back