Scabs are working NOW!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scabs

I would never cross a strike line. I disagree with the use of "replacement" workers for NWA. I wish all airline and transportation unions would step up and support the striking workers and demand not using "replacement" workers. It is the start of a really bad trend.
If the "replacement" workers are "non-union", then I cannot fault them. I fault the mechanics union and all of the above mentioned unions for non support. It appears that unions have either lost their "Clout" or don't really care about the dues payers that don't bring in the "Big" dollars. If this is so, get ready for a long and painful career.

DX Rick, being a pilot is what most people do on this board. True their are tons of other professions out their but we choose to do this one.

Go put a flight plan together and fly your piper/cessna ass off this website you 900hr little Flightsim terd.

Prop2Jet said:
DX Rick, being a pilot is what most people do on this board. True their are tons of other professions out their but we choose to do this one.

Go put a flight plan together and fly your piper/cessna ass off this website you 900hr little Flightsim terd.

Boy you told him, and you have a wopping 400 more hrs than he does!

I just love this forum! It brings out the best in people. HAHAHA!!!!!

410Dude, stirring the pot as usual, eh?

The fact of the matter is, the pilots are so p*ssed off at AMFA for not agreeing to concessions when the pilots took them that they're showing their collective as*ses on this one. Unfortunately, it's the WRONG approach to take and it's being steered by the most senior pilots at NWA who are worried about their pensions.

The NWA MEC believes that by sympathy striking with AMFA, it will force NWA into bankruptcy and there goes their pensions. Guess what? They're going to be gone anyway!!

The F/A's are next, and they will probably walk and then half of them will probably sign back on and cross the picket lines. The pilots won't sympathy strike then either.

Then the gate agents and baggage handlers.

THEN the pilots for last, because THERE'S NO OTHER UNIONS LEFT TO SYMPATHY STRIKE WITH, but they won't force pilot concessions through a strike, they'll do it through bankruptcy, and it'll be all nice and legal like and ALPA will lay down and take it again, instead of drawing a line HERE and minimizing the damage. Northwest won't liquidate, too much cash on hand and cash flow on tap from the international routes.

It's not a difficult future to see, but we don't live in the world of yesteryear when all the unions marched to the same drum... they all have their own agendas, and "divided we fall".

DX Rick said:
There is other ways of putting food on your table. Being a pilot isn't the only job out there, and even God knows, it isn't the highest paying one either.

It's pansies like you who say "we have to put food on the table" and accept piss poor wages. Have fun flying what ever you do. Get ready for your next pay cut because you have no guts to stand up to your company.

I think 410dude was just posting flamebait. I also think he works at UPS and likes to fuk w/people.

Prop2Jet said:

Wow, coming from a guy with 400 more hour than I do.

When I grow up, I wish to be a big 1300 hour pilot like yourself.

PS
I don't dispatch anymore, but when I did, I had to explain simple flight planning to morons like yourself.

I have heard the since the pilots are flying it is causing more problems for NW. By flying strictly by the book (just in case the FAA is watching) it is causing alot of "problems". Also heard NW wants to outsource int'l F/As next. When will it stop?

The NWA pilots are not honoring the mechanics strike due to the fact that the mechanics didn't honor the pilots strike last time they walked. What goes around comes around.

Latest resources

Back