Saabs at TLH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PhatAJ2008

Was in TLH today and saw a NW Airlink Saab parked at the gate. I used to work for them when I went to school up there and we only had CRJ's come in three times a day. Are these Saabs in addition to the 3 CRJ flights a day or did they switch a few of them out?

Was in TLH today and saw a NW Airlink Saab parked at the gate. I used to work for them when I went to school up there and we only had CRJ's come in three times a day. Are these Saabs in addition to the 3 CRJ flights a day or did they switch a few of them out?

Since you've been gone Delta has merged with Northwest. Northwest contracts with a dirt cheap carrier called mesa/ba who flies saabs. Thats who you saw.

Last edited:
Since you've been gone Delta has merged with Northwest. Northwest contracts with a dirt cheap carrier called mesa/ba who flies saabs. Thats who you saw.

They are not contract, they are wholly owned. Who do you work for? Jealous of the Saab?

dirt cheap carrier called mesa/ba. Mesaba maybe cheap but it is NOT MESA. Mesaba is a much better company than Mesa ever will be.

I'm jealous of their employees' pay scales.

Just out of curiosity I looked at both contracts here on the web. They are almost identical in both pay and 401K. Knowing Mesaba's work rules are good that can only mean you think maybe a .0001% is worth talking about. Funny. If they are dirt cheap than that includes you! The only smart azz comment you can make and it doesn't even hold water. Sour grapes.:crying:

Just out of curiosity I looked at both contracts here on the web. They are almost identical in both pay and 401K. Knowing Mesaba's work rules are good that can only mean you think maybe a .0001% is worth talking about. Funny. If they are dirt cheap than that includes you! The only smart azz comment you can make and it doesn't even hold water. Sour grapes.:crying:

Did I say pilots? No

No worrys!

Florida used be called the boneyard for airlines that operated there. The yields are so low, that no one can maintain long term profitability. How many different regionals have flown there in the last few years for Delta?

It didn't take long at all for this thread to end up in the gutter did it?

To answer the question...

On April 1st, Delta returned to the TLH-MCO/FLL/TPA markets using Mesaba Saab 340s. Those routes are flown under the "Delta Connection" brand. The flights are fed by the MEM-TLH route that is operated on behalf of NWA as "NWA Airlink." There are still 2 CRJs on the route for a total of 3 flights. Crews come from the MEM base.

Latest resources

Back