S5 E-170 upgrade @ 6/04

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good for them....

Give these guys a break - I am sure you would be happy too if you were in their position... They've been flying the SLAAB 340 for awhile and deserve a good break - and that E170 is an awesome airplane.

It's astounding that the kids jump at this stuff as if they're the first ones that thought of it.

They either forget or were never taught that ten years ago there were a group of kids who did exactly the same thing.

Shortly after 09/11 those 7000+ were furloughed.

What makes these kids think that they're going to be any more succesful than those who preceeded them?

BenderGonzales said:
It's astounding that the kids jump at this stuff as if they're the first ones that thought of it.

They either forget or were never taught that ten years ago there were a group of kids who did exactly the same thing.

Shortly after 09/11 those 7000+ were furloughed.

What makes these kids think that they're going to be any more succesful than those who preceeded them?

Timing!!!!

Here, Here. I can't wait to upgrade and start putting out apps to FedEx and UPS. Forget SWA, i'm not about to pay for a type with my hard earned money. It is all about timing and the timing for us junior types is looking pretty good now with FedEx and UPS hiring in droves.

Wait! I should be ashamed to upgrade! Triple my salary and improve my resume? I don't get it why people are such sore losers.

E170Guppykiller said:
Here, Here. I can't wait to upgrade and start putting out apps to FedEx and UPS. Forget SWA, i'm not about to pay for a type with my hard earned money. It is all about timing and the timing for us junior types is looking pretty good now with FedEx and UPS hiring in droves.

Get in line behind every other regional captain, furloughed mainline guy, and military pilot that has 1000 turbine PIC

Latest resources

Back