S5 E-170 upgrade @ 6/04

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Afixedwing said:
I can say with absolute certainty that this is not true.

I can tell you initials. If you have the list, you can ask him yourself. And you do understand that I mean upgrade, not bridge class right?

Last edited:
Hahahaha...this is amusing. So what if you get that quick upgrade. Do you really think its that easy to move on? Do you know how many senior Captains I fly with every pairing that are trying every way possible to get hired to fly for SWA, FedEx, and UPS and have not so much as been invited to an interview? I don't know what pipe dream some of you are living in, but I think you will soon be welcomed to the real world.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Hahahaha...this is amusing. So what if you get that quick upgrade. Do you really think its that easy to move on? Do you know how many senior Captains I fly with every pairing that are trying every way possible to get hired to fly for SWA, FedEx, and UPS and have not so much as been invited to an interview? I don't know what pipe dream some of you are living in, but I think you will soon be welcomed to the real world.

Well hey, If I don't move on as quickly as I would like, all of the guys on the other side of the list that I have met, say that the 170 makes a great waiting room.

SF340Guy said:
Well hey, If I don't move on as quickly as I would like, all of the guys on the other side of the list that I have met, say that the 170 makes a great waiting room.
Yeah, I'll take my 145 waiting room with the bigger paycheck.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Yeah, I'll take my 145 waiting room with the bigger paycheck.

Then that means that you are already a captain, congrats. 26 and a captain at an airline that flies E-145s for more money per hour than the E170 rates @ RAH...

Where would that be again?

Never said I was a Captain. And 2005-1981 would make me 24. Sure hope that 170 doesn't require much math skills to fly. XJT 50 seat pay is higher for Captains years 1-3 than CHQ/Republic/SA on the 170.

Did I mention my line this month has 17 days off? And I'm not very senior either. Life here is good...you can keep your 70 seat crap.

Wow, you guys make a whopping $3/hr more than your 145 rate, to fly an aircraft with 20 more seats? I'm very sorry to say this, as I know several CHQ pilots who are great guys, but you are a total f@cking toolbox to go around touting crap pay like that. Northwest flys an aircraft the same size as yours, for twice as much. Go to bed f@ckstick.

box

SkyBoy1981 said:
Never said I was a Captain. And 2005-1981 would make me 24. Sure hope that 170 doesn't require much math skills to fly. XJT 50 seat pay is higher for Captains years 1-3 than CHQ/Republic/SA on the 170.

I'll buy you dinner at the rainbow room the next time an XJT pilot upgrades in year one. Infact, I will buy dinner for everyone reading this thread the next time an XJT pilot upgrades in year one. Print it out, and PM me with a copy of the award the next time it happens.

BTW you got me on the age thing...

Latest resources

Back