Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airline Driver said:
Your Contradicting yourself Blackie.

First your telling me, I did not ask a question, then in your next breath you say " to answere your question" Which is it did I or did I not ask you a question?

Here let me help you, In my origional post to you, I asked, If you were making a dig against the old Shuttle guys? I was simply asking a question looking for a simple answere "YES or NO". If you scroll back to my origional post you will see that there was a question mark, that is this symbol (?) at the end of my post. Clearly asking you a question.

The problem with you Blackie is that 90% of the time your mouth is not connected to your brain. A typical Rookie thing to do. I rarely post on these forums because of Rookie snot nosed kids like yourself who think they have an answere for everything to everyone but say it in a real snot nosed way. like you did with me. 9 times out of 10 your opening your mouth and putting your foot in it. Your screen name is plastered on almost all of the different subject matters in the hanger forum. All you do shoot your mouth off. If you have something intelligent to say then say it. If all your going to do is call people "JACKASS" like you always do then maybe it's time to change your diaper and find a hobbie.

Oh, by the way, thank you for the answere to my origional question, I am Glad you were not making a dig against Old Shuttle guy's. A Simple Yes or No in the beggining would have been fine. That is all I was looking for.

Happy Landings

If you don't like the postings, stop reading them. It is that simple.
You see the problem with you is, you may only post 1 or 2 times a month, but you like to turn peoples words around and make a negative deal out of a descent thread. Every post you have done is directly negatively at someone else. Maybe you're the one with their panties in a wad. As the other guys stated, this thread is over; quit your bitching.

Last edited:
SlapShot said:
Some people have referred to it as diarrhea of the mouth/keyboard.

I could not have put it better myself.

See YA' in IAD.

Latest resources

Back