• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

S3B Priority Coming quickly to ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest flys S3C on Delta. Delta flys S3C on Skywest and I would imagine that is what we will fly on ASA if this deal is true.

That is more fair than what we are hearing. We are hearing that you guys will be higher priority than us on our aircraft. If Delta people get priority on ASA aircraft, then things will get ugly, even for a "company" man like me.

That is what DAL wanted. I am guessing that it will not be that way. That was the reason it was not done after the sale. It may in fact turn out that we had to bend over and accept it or loose flying, but I do not think that DAL really wants a dog in that fight. IE much bigger fish to fry.

:angryfire
Well if they think that THIS is going to help...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! I hope that the passengers are going to be happy NOT getting to their destinations, I mean this will be just enough to push a TON of people to quit or move on!! Good luck training all of those folks there ASSA airlines! This place truely SUCKS @SS!

I think that they know what it will do and it will help them shrink the airline. I mean really. Why else would you do so many things to an employee group?
It helps with the planned obsolesce.

I agree that things are getting to the point that pro company people like me are trying to get out of here. That isn't an endorsement of ALPA however, because they are to blame also. They aren't doing anything to resolve this problem. Give up some things like PBS in exchange for something like, ohh I don't know - how about PASS PRIORITY!

I agree that things are getting to the point that pro company people like me are trying to get out of here. That isn't an endorsement of ALPA however, because they are to blame also. They aren't doing anything to resolve this problem. Give up some things like PBS in exchange for something like, ohh I don't know - how about PASS PRIORITY!

You are an incorrigiable reprobate! Ouit blaming the Union for anything that doesn't go your way, MORON!

Delta's non-rev pass program is still the best in the industry. It was fun while it lasted. However, I laughed my a$$ off when Delta said they want ASA to go S3B or S3C but they had the audacity to demand the same S2/S3 boarding pririty on ASA flights and bump ASA employees on their own equipment so they can fly to little places like AVL, GPT, PFN and GNV. Brought on some BS about seat capacity purchase agreement when they already flew S3C on SkyWest, a fair agreement...but they wanted exception to the rule for ASA in ATL so they can get to little places where Delta wouldn't go. That was about a year ago. I couldn't have heard anything more selfish. That was when I said kiss my a$$ and moved on.

Last edited:
Every single day there is bad news at ASA. I mean E V E R Y S I N G L E D A Y. We have been averaging a pilot a day leaving this airline. It seems like every possible justification for staying here is gone. All they can do next is take away lot 3. Can it get worse? How?

This would also seem to support the theory that ASA is not going to be brought back into Delta.

Just like Bryan LaBreque said. Run an airline, grow it for five years, shut it down. Make everybody move and start their longevity over again.

The only issue here that would be unfair is if DL employees get a higher priority on ASA flights. I don't think that would be fair. ASA should come before ANY DL employees on ASA flights.

How are you going to negotiate pass priority on Delta in a contract with ASA? You really are an idiot, you know?

Latest resources

Back