• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

S3B Priority Coming quickly to ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every single day there is bad news at ASA. I mean E V E R Y S I N G L E D A Y. We have been averaging a pilot a day leaving this airline. It seems like every possible justification for staying here is gone. All they can do next is take away lot 3. Can it get worse? How?

This would also seem to support the theory that ASA is not going to be brought back into Delta.

Just like Bryan LaBreque said. Run an airline, grow it for five years, shut it down. Make everybody move and start their longevity over again.

and I just read that we are losing lot three.... nevermind, it can't get worse.

Every single day there is bad news at ASA. I mean E V E R Y S I N G L E D A Y. We have been averaging a pilot a day leaving this airline. It seems like every possible justification for staying here is gone. All they can do next is take away lot 3. Can it get worse? How?

This would also seem to support the theory that ASA is not going to be brought back into Delta.

Just like Bryan LaBreque said. Run an airline, grow it for five years, shut it down. Make everybody move and start their longevity over again.

3 a day you guys are beating OH, I read today were only losing 28 a month now.

That is when I have heard from the powers that be over at DAL as well. I am not sure if it is S3C on our jets, but I know it will be that way on mainline. I have not heard the details of what they will get on us, but I am guessing that it will be S3.

The ASA Ramper's getting hired by Delta are getting some sort of DOH integration on their pass benefits. Anyone know the exact deal they are getting? It would seem ASA pilots who get hired by Delta should get the same (in a fair World).

I am still wondering if the ramp will be DAL or DGS. I have not gotten a straight answer out of them.

The ASA Ramper's getting hired by Delta are getting some sort of DOH integration on their pass benefits. Anyone know the exact deal they are getting? It would seem ASA pilots who get hired by Delta should get the same (in a fair World).

1. The rampers and gate agents that DAL takes will have a DOH of 6/1/2007. Their seniority will be cut in half from the current for pay and vacation.

2. Passes...We will be S3Bs on DAL. No more S2s. On ASA we will continue to travel along with DAL people the same way we are now. By DOH.

For all you ASA pilots that commute from DFW, GOOD LUCK!

guess that it looks good for us guys and gals that commute to DFW that are going over to the big D.

Latest resources

Back