• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor Alert! - Delta/NWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I have been hearing, the list has been done for a few days. I do not know how much more analysis is needed.

NWA needing to analyze the list and DAL saying they will post it ASAP leads me to beleive that the NWA guys need a couple of days to figure out how to tell the NWA folks they screwed up.

Which is showing sevice unavailable right now. Perfect timing.

The DALPA board goes down whenever more than 2 users are logged in.

This was the last update and its from last week. fwiw

NWA needing to analyze the list and DAL saying they will post it ASAP leads me to believe that the NWA guys need a couple of days to figure out how to tell the NWA folks they screwed up.

Um no, here is exactly what was written. Looks like a standard disclaimer to me.

"While the arbitrators are expected to issue the award on the 8th, depending upon the format, the results may not be immediately available for dissemination to the pilot group. The Merger Representatives and Merger Counsel may not have any information about the award until later on the 8th. They should have an opportunity to thoroughly review the arbitration award prior to releasing the information or making any comments about the award. Thank you for your continued patience; keep in mind that any information about the award must be timely, factual, and accurate."

Last edited:
Unless the award can be 'fought or challenged' by either side - What needs to be analyzed? It is what it is - just through it out there. We have plenty of time for both side to add their opinions. No matter what each side thinks - The list will remain the same - right?

Baja.

Couldn't wait so I called the Delta MEC. The secretary said it is not in thier hands yet. I also asked if instead of us constantly checking the ALPA sight if a mass email could be sent out to just say its available. She did not know but said she would try to ask the Communication MEC guy if he could.

Latest resources

Back