• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rolling Rest Flexjet Pilot Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason he was fired was because he was a union leader. The excuse they found to get rid of him was absolutely out of bounds and they will probably be writing another check to another former employee.

The reason he was fired was because he was a union leader. The excuse they found to get rid of him was absolutely out of bounds and they will probably be writing another check to another former employee.

Wow this is so FLOPS, we have already written this chapter for FLEX, and NJs wrote the chapter for us. Good luck

I heard the proximate cause of his firing was he flew an airplane with known discrepancies.

I heard the background cause was "he was a royal pain in the a$$ for five years".

I heard the proximate cause of his firing was he flew an airplane with known discrepancies.

I heard the background cause was "he was a royal pain in the a$$ for five years".

Yep, he had it coming. Also heard that he set himself up for a violation for flying the airplane after admitting the problem to maintenance. Doh!!

Ok, I have to ask on this.
Who, but the company, would possible benefit from moving a plane with "known discrepancies"?
What would this guy have to gain by doing so??
So, why would he do it?

I guess I am very confused as to this whole affair.

Hung

plenty of people i am sure have held off on writing something up until they got to a maintenance base. isn't that what happened?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back