• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJDC Gives Up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Priceless. To summarize the "change" in ALPAs policy requires a consult for scope issues as per a Delta pilot:

DAL MEC: "We're going to take back all of the flying we gave you" <consulting part>

CONNECTION MECs: "Hey, you can't do that" <consulting part>

DAL MEC: "Blow me" <end of consulting part>

Credit where credit's due...good (and funny) post!:beer:

CONNECTION MECs: "Hey, you can't do that" <consulting part>

DAL MEC: "Blow me" <end of consulting part>

This is how it's going with Northwest so far, isn't it?

Wouldn't it be rich if the Northwest pilots were the first to benefit from this settlement?

This is how it's going with Northwest so far, isn't it?

Wouldn't it be rich if the Northwest pilots were the first to benefit from this settlement?

I suppose you would think that it might, but it ain't going down that way. I know that truth stings a little, but the truth is that you dug your own hole, and it has become a yp.

I suppose you would think that it might, but it ain't going down that way. I know that truth stings a little, but the truth is that you dug your own hole, and it has become a yp.

Trailing off incoherently again, Poindexter? Or is it some new text jargon you picked up from your 13 year old friends? (I imagine a 13 year old would be very impressed with your credentials and all the ASA pilots you've flown with).

Maybe the Delta MEC didn't actually use the phase "blow me" to the Northwest pilots but can we extrapolate that it was inferred?

Delta Pilots Start Voting On Merger-Friendly Contract

Thu, 01 May '08

But New Deal Would Not Cover Northwest's 5,000 Pilots

Some 7,400 pilots at Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines started voting Thursday on a new contract that would give them pay raises, and an equity stake in a merged Delta/Northwest Airlines megacarrier...but the deal leaves pilots at Northwest out in the cold...

Last edited:
Trailing off incoherently again, Poindexter? Or is it some new text jargon you picked up from your 13 year old friends? (I imagine a 13 year old would be very impressed with your credentials).

Maybe the Delta MEC didn't actually use the phase "blow me" to the Northwest pilots but can we extrapolate that it was inferred?

If you're going to insult someone else's intelligence, then maybe you should learn the difference between "implied" and "inferred." Typical of an RJDC wanker, though.

If you're going to insult someone else's intelligence, then maybe you should learn the difference between "implied" and "inferred." Typical of an RJDC wanker, though.

C'mon, give him a break. That's all he's got. Well, that and the "anybody who talks to their f/o s about the f/os previous carriers" thingy.

Must be real lonely in that cockpit.

Hook, line, sinker.

Trying to create a distraction here?

Just so you don't misunderstand, I believe the Northwest pilots suspect they got the virtual finger from the Delta MEC.

Let's go back and see what you said about it:

Very hard to do now that DALPA has basically given the finger to the NWA MEC. This was just really bad politics on Lee's part. He should know better. NWA pilots will still be pissed off about this 30 years from now.
It's disappointing to see so many DAL pilots happy with their MEC's actions on this matter. And this is coming from someone who has always been a strong supporter of Captain Moak and the DAL MEC. A very disappointing turn of events.
In other words, we agree and you still want to pick a fight. Is there any question why ALPA is in the dismal shape it's in?

Last edited:
Trying to create a distraction here?

Just so you don't misunderstand, I believe the Northwest pilots suspect they got the virtual finger from the Delta MEC.

Let's go back and see what you said about it:

In other words, we agree and you still want to pick a fight.

I'll always pick a fight with RJDC losers. But yes, we agree that DALPA screwed up in how they handled this. However, it's my understanding that the two MECs are talking again and trying to work things out. Hopefully there will be some progress this time.

Latest resources

Back