• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJDC Gives Up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. They prevented the merry band of RJDC dimwits from eliminating all scope language.

That was never a goal of the RJDC...Please provide your reference that it was....

PCL_128 said:
On issues that the RJDC addressed, ALPA was never moving in the wrong direction in the first place. The only mistake was allowing the outsourcing in the first place.

Says you....ALPA moved towards supper seniority for mainline pilots and restrictions on many properties.....ASA and CMR avoided much of that....because of the lawsuit......

No jetsforjobs, and more liberal RJ limits at DCI....ALPA has been moving in the wrong direction on scope for many years.....

...ALPA spent millions on this lawsuit.......

Of mine and every ALPA members dues dollar.

One of the many problems with ALPA is the lack of individual concern. With everyone screwing everyone, the "losers" blame "ALPA" never looking at thier fellow pilot... with a box of screws...

Of mine and every ALPA members dues dollar.

One of the many problems with ALPA is the lack of individual concern. With everyone screwing everyone, the "losers" blame "ALPA" never looking at thier fellow pilot... with a box of screws...

1. I thought I was on your ignore list....What happened? In typical ALPA fashion....you cant keep your promise....Welcome back...

2. "One of the many problems with ALPA"? You sound like me now.....

3. "Everyone screwing everyone"? Again you sound like me....What do you mean??....Are you saying we are "screwing each other"....How is that so with a "brotherhood" and a "union".....

4. I see the box of screws....And I have a power driver....I'm ready.....Is there a foreman on the property who will see that we don't "screw" each other....Or should I fire up my power driver......

Last edited:
1. I thought I was on your ignore list....What happened? In typical ALPA fashion....you cant keep your promise....Welcome back...

I know... and I should know better, my motto for you is the same for the Wesites motto for the East. "you can't fix stupid" but I'll try...

2. "One of the many problems with ALPA"? You sound like me now.....

Don't flatter yourself. I recognize problems and work the problems.

You see problems in terms of whats in it for you. You are individualistic.

3. "Everyone screwing everyone"? Again you sound like me....What do you mean??....Are you saying we are "screwing each other"....How is that so with a "brotherhood" and a "union".....

By suing the union and costing us all millions of dollars, and you do it with pride and glee. It is your rapture. Of course you do this as a Ford and Harrison tool. You are their boy.

4. I see the box of screws....And I have a power driver....I'm ready.....Is there a foreman on the property who will see that we don't "screw" each other....Or should I fire up my power driver......

Sounds like a scab with all that screwing. You are not a scab are you Joey? You wouldn't sue, er I mean screw your fellow pilot would you?

Settlement notice says everyone employed by Comair and ASA during the effective dates is to get "paid". I'll take the little lady out for some tacos and corona and leave a good tip. My night out courtesy of ALPA!

Settlement notice says everyone employed by Comair and ASA during the effective dates is to get "paid".

That's not what it says.

If you didn't contribute to the effort financially, what you get out of it is a change in ALPA's policy.

The money the RJDC spent seems excessive instead of using logic, leadership, influence, social and emotional skills, quid pro quo and politics.

The money the RJDC spent seems excessive instead of using logic, leadership, influence, social and emotional skills, quid pro quo and politics.

.....you mean like USAir/AWA and DAL/NWA are using???....ALPA could use some of the things you mentioned....unfortunately they all they understand is money....

.....you mean like USAir/AWA and DAL/NWA are using???....ALPA could use some of the things you mentioned....unfortunately they all they understand is money....

Priceless. To summarize the "change" in ALPAs policy requires a consult for scope issues as per a Delta pilot:

DAL MEC: "We're going to take back all of the flying we gave you" <consulting part>

CONNECTION MECs: "Hey, you can't do that" <consulting part>

DAL MEC: "Blow me" <end of consulting part>

Yes. They prevented the merry band of RJDC dimwits from eliminating all scope language.

They aren't as dumb as you think. Actually much smarter. And the idea that they wanted to eliminate all scope language is just what the boys at Delta want their blockhead constituency to believe. Looks like you bought it too.

Latest resources

Back