• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci is out at FLOPS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HHMMM. Amr was never paying the bills at Flex. They were partners and felt it did not fit into their business plan. Bombardier wanted to control all of flex. So AMR sold of their interrest in Flex. I bet AMR wishes they still had their hand in the pot now. I do like your very informative phraseology of "buzz". The information you get from a buzz must be factual. I suppose you read that in trusting pubs. like AIN. Here is a good buzz we all herd from FLOPS pilots for some time...several FLOPS guys would come up to us and gloat as to how FLOPS was going to buy us. Now thats what one calls a good "buzz". That is fine if NJA does not want to but Flex. I never said they did and I am glad they dont. I did say however that Flex WAS NEVER for sale to NJA!! And never will be. I really have no desire to work for NJA so that is fine with me. I do believe however that you should better inform yourself. I really get a kick out those that think they can spend WB money. Maybe you can inform us on your own company and let us now when those long awaited contract talks are going to be finished. Because someone that knows so much about others must know what is going on at his/her own company.

Alrighty then...this is kinda like that thing where you say your Dad can beat up my Dad. I'll let it be. Wish no discord amoungst fellow aviators. Apparently you work or wish you did, for FJ, and that's cool. Hope you or your dream job keeps rocking on. Just trying to shed some light around where it might be seen and apparently your taste is for fungi. Best wishes and happy flying.

vixin said:
I do believe however that you should better inform yourself.

Vixin,
Since you obviously know more than everyone else here, I’ll just leave this for the lesser, carbon based beings.

Ponder this:
Why does Bombardier’s website (ie…History) not mention who the first large Learjet order came from? 10 of the first 12 Lears built went to EJA.

Or, that EJA was the worlds largest Learjet operator for 20 years. Then ponder why, after 20 years as a Lear operator, EJA suddenly switched to Citations in 1984.

Other considerations:
EJA/NJA buys products from almost all major bizjet manufacturers EXCEPT Bombardier.

Lots of missing history, eh?

Well like you said that was before FlexJet was around. I do not understand what that has to do with the sale of FlexJet to NJA. I never said I knew more then others. I did say that I know more about my company then others may. All I was saying is get all the info before you start saying you can inform all. Especially when it comes to another company. I did not say I knew anything about NJA nor do I really care to. I am just talking about the facts of CURRENT DAY FlexJet. Not what happend at NJA or whatever it was called then.
P.S. And your point is?
Grow up guys and just worry about where your company is going tomorrow and not where it was yesterday.
To be honest I could careless. I just get tired of those that keep saying we are for sale or you would never buy us. WB thinks are business plan is so bad he wants nothing to do with us. Those that continue to bring this up just need to boost their egos and if that is what they need have at it. LMAO!!! I am just a line pilot.

Last edited:
Vixin figure it out.

Why does NJ use First Aviation only. First was the only company to cut NJ a deal on fuel when they were just starting out. For that gamble First has been paid very very well.

Bomadier did not give NJ any breaks on prices like raytheon and cessna did. So for that RTS will never by a Bombadier product or anything doing with those up north.

Yes Flex did want to sell except history prevented any talks. Everything is for sale for the right price.

Contract

I think it helps the people at NJA take their minds off that contract they have been waiting for a year and half for. That is to talk about everybodies company except their own. Just my thought. Take it or leave it. Vixin is right I think more people need to worry about what is going on at their own companies and not somebody elses.

Thanks 676!! And very well stated!! Some people just dont get it I guess. It sure is funny how they keep going back to the dark age.

Actually my union and MEC does the worrying for me. They make sure the company isn't trying to pull one over.

This gives me time to watch the paint dry.

Can play too

From what I have heard your MEC and union aren't doing much for you. Do you think it will be ratified by the two-year mark. Hey that sounds like a good question for a poll. What do you say?

The NetJets Contract

will be done when it is done. The pilots will get just exactly what the MAJORITY of the pilots ratify; nothing more, nothing less.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back