• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci is out at FLOPS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess we don't have to hear Ricciii run his trap about NJA anymore...

funny

Cliff,

No you dont get to hear him run his trap, but you do got to see what FLOPS can do with RTNs money and 99% of the upper mgmnt still in CGF. Now i dont think FLOPS will ever catch Nets, but i do think we will grow into a stronger company and that is good for all the FRAC providers.

we will just have to see.

FLY SAFE

Do you really think that Raytheon will invest more money into FLOPS? Friends tell me that Raytheon will have to invest a bundle to get the fleet back up to an acceptable standard.

I would expect that Raythoen will put FLOPS on the blocks or go chapter 11 with FLOPS as soon as they can. Invest in a large way I would think is doubtful. I would aso expect many more of the old management at FLOPS to make a slow exit. Raytheon will be required to keep some around for a time and then the axe shall fall.

What?

:confused:

Ok a few questions for you Aspiring:

1.) What is "fleet back up to an acceptable standard. " ??? What is the problem with our used fleet. And how would u know anyway?

2.) Your "friends" who tell you all these thing are they in upper RTN mgnt? Do they know what is going on? But i bet they know as much as u do.........wich is NOTHING about FLOPS.

You have nothing good to say about flops on any of your post here. All you do is spread rumors, so go back to your sales meeting and tell them you are doing a good job posting rumors.mabye sales will pick up for you.

1. To the standard that RTA maintained the aircraft prior to the merger. From what I have been told the condition of your used fleet (I would assume all are used, including the ones brought in by RTA) is in a nut shell not up to standard. I do hope this is not true but I have been told this by people with FLOPS.

2. No my friends that tell me this are pilots or were pilots at FLOPS. It is my understanding that many of the ex RTA pilots have resigned or been fired, why?

3. It is true I have no first hand knowledge of bad maintenance, etc but I do believe my friends. I would think the best thing that has happened at FLOPS of late is the removal of Mr. Rici.

450- My total time is at least four times your posted time. I guess we will see and learn more in the days ahead.

I do know that one person (others have said the same thing)that has told me about the bad things that have taken place at FLOPS is in a position to know. I do hope and expect that Raytheon will correct most problems.

You might be one of those that would not believe that FLOPS merged with RTA and did not buy RTA. It does appear that RTA has bought FLOPS. Have you really accepted the fact that Ricci is not the CEO at FLOPS.

For Me, As a Former RTA guy,

It does not matter one bit who the CEO is. My life in aviation spans 35 years with the only the last four years in fractional aviation. My life in fractional aviation has been in turmoil for over a year now, so the latest shakeup at Flight Options is just one more thing.

Those that are having the most trouble are original Flight Options Pilots who are in a sever state of denial at the loss of their head cheer leader.

No need to get to worked up over it. The only constant is change and change is coming to Flight Options.

I have to agree with 450. I can't understand how Aspiring has so much time on his hands to allow him to repeatedly flame or otherwise knock FLOPS. I think you might be better served in the generic AOL Chat rooms, and leave the aviation-speak to those who are interested in valuable information. I was a former 135 Charter Learjet driver, and I'm now a newhire at Options, just getting home from SimuFlite. I'm really impressed with all that is going on, compared to my previous company. I'm unsure about the new CEO, but who isn't? It's up to him to prove that he is here for the long haul (as well as the relationship with Raytheon). Like was said earlier, "the only constant is change." We must accept that, move on, and support the new leadership.

I call your bluff, Aspiring. Who are you? What is your background? What is your current position? With what company? What is your total time (and in what type)? How about coming out from behind your Username and giving us a real name so we can check your credentials? I'll give you guys my full name, so why not you, Aspiring?

Ralph Sammy Swift, Jr
(flyboycpa)

Jr,

You need to grown up a little. Call my bluff? I am just a pilot. Not trying to flame anyone or any company. I started this thread by reporting what I heard from a friend about Ricci being removed as CEO at FLOPS. Having met some of the FLOPS guys around I know that they are crazy about Ricci. I think they believe that he hung the sun and the moon and can do no wrong.

I have friends at all the fractionals and those from RTA tell me about the troubles at FLOPS and how the FLOPS pilots excuse it or refuse to recognize it. My post that have mention FLOPS, other than my original post, are in response to other post.

My background is mostly 121 (over 30 years) but I have a fair amount of time with 135 and 91. I have 8 type ratings, three in small airplanes LR, etc, 5 in larger types from DC-9 on up. Not sure about total time but over 24000. I’ve been there and done that several times! I do not need for you to check my credentials.

Aspiring, you said:

I have friends at all the fractionals and those from RTA tell me about the troubles at FLOPS and how the FLOPS pilots excuse it or refuse to recognize it. My post that have mention FLOPS, other than my original post, are in response to other post.

So what problems are you hearing about at FLOPS? You've made up some bull$hit about our mx not being acceptable. What else do your friends complain about? What do we excuse, or refuse to recognize? I've never flown an airplane at Options that isn't safe, or unairworthy. Sure, I've flown around with MELs, but everyone does. When we pull into a mx base or outstation, it's fixed ASAP, no questions asked. And it's usually within a day or two of writing up the MEL. You make it sound like we fly around with cracked spars and a motor missing. If it's a safety of flight issue (or a passenger convenience item), we are grounded on the spot and our mx department, crew chiefs, program managers, etc., all support our decision. In a case like this, we'll have a vendor come out to the airplane and fix the problem immediately.

For being a 121 guy flying big equipment, you sure do worry about Flight Options and the fractional business alot. Why don't you spend more time trying to solve your own airline's problems and stay away from ours. And say hello to your bitter friends who were former RTA from all of the happy pilots at Options.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back