• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Retiring NWA Captain Sums It Up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. To all those grumpy pi$$ed off pilots out there......

Please retire or quit. Don't sit here unitl you're 65. I don't need to sit hear and listen about how much you hate your job and company.

Flying for a living has nothing to do with WANTING to be gone from the family, WANTING to eat meals in 30 seconds, WANTING to live in hotels half your life, WANTING to have reduced rest.

Flying is supposed to about doing it because you love it. Because you don't want a 9 to 5 job in a cubical, because you want to see the world, because it's fun, because your passion and your job are one and the same.

If you hate flying, hate your company, hate your life style, then leave. I'm soooo tired of seeing and hearing grumpy pilots. Leave. If money is the only thing you care about, go be a plumber or what ever. There are too many guys out there who would kill to fly for the airlines or have a professional flying job. I don't need to see any of you guys in the flight deck anymore. Leave the flying for the guys who want to be there.

Life is what you make of it, and not what it makes of you. Yeah things get rough, but you always look for the silver lining.

Excellent post. I don't wanna hear any 60 yearold farts complaining about anything.....including that their steak is overdone

After 30 yrs. or more, the "old farts" can bit$h about anything they want. Shut up jr.

Poor guy, you actually have to live in the real world and work for a living.

Just make sure you remember, it's you guys that got us here! You voted for the contracts.... We are just trying to enjoy the profession you left for us.

Your 30 yrs doesn't mean sh!t....

"Why yes sir thank you for purchasing the lifetime balance with those new Bridgestone tires. May I interest you in a new battery? No, well thank you anyway."

"For being such a valued customer to Sears I would like to offer you a free oil change today to say "Thank You."

Sounds better than flying to me.

Poor guy, you actually have to live in the real world and work for a living.

Just make sure you remember, it's you guys that got us here! You voted for the contracts.... We are just trying to enjoy the profession you left for us.

Your 30 yrs doesn't mean sh!t....

You'll take the crumbs we leave you and like jr.

Question for all you fruit loop, leprechauns who remember me from age 60 arguements: Senior rail workers and rail union leaders spent their time and effort defending and reinstating their full retirement age of 60 instead of trying to further change or merchandise it. What's that say about you clowns?

I'm talking to you Roman, eaglesview and Jim Smyth. I can't see where any one of you is less contemptable than the sum total of any hundred of the guys who crossed CAL's picket line in the 80's.

Latest resources

Back