Votes: 6 1.6%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • My dinner tab has to run about $200.00

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Buffet style restaurants

Votes: 15 4.0%

• Total voters
Going to be in FLL next week and looking for something exceptional, (price is not an object). Will be at the Marriott Waterfront and would prefer to walk or cab it since drinking and driving in a strange city is a bad idea. The yacht show should be in full swing so I would imagine everything good will be packed.

Thanks, in adavnce.

Go to the Las Olas riverfront. You can't go wrong. Get an outside table (if warm enough) and just people watch while you eat. You'll like what you see!

SDL - Pink Pony Steakhouse, Most tender filet, sides and ambiance are out dated, cheesy lounge act that can be entertaining, reasonble price, been in business since the 50's. Elis Bar + Grill corner of Scottsdale and Shea awsome beef tenderlion sliders for lunch, singles bar at night. Salt Cellar- steaks and seafood, pricey but good the place is underground. Ruths Chris, can't go wrong there. Houstons, chain but good. Oreganos, awsome pizza and wings.

DFW - Sonny Bryans BBQ

ORD - Gas Light grill in the Hilton, don't know if its there anymore but awsome steaks, smokin hot waitresses wear fishnets and teddys ambiance of an 1800's bordello. Pricey.

MEM - Rendezvous, best damn ribs anywhere!

Just a few places that I like

Let's see: All walking from hotels.. or a lift from the FBO..

Steak. best in the US? LittleRock, AK the steak house attached to the Hilton.. Get a 15% discount from the front desk.. Free shrimp on the salad bar..

Portsmith, NH: Lobster, At tug boat alley..

New Orleans, have the FBO take you to Check-in Check-out for the shrimp poboys... Outstanding..

Sun Valley ID: Pioneers, Best beef ribs and steaks in the land..

Aspen Co: Mom's. outstandimg steak

KAPA CO: Chickensalad sandwich, The restaurant on the field above the FBO.. Better than Rudy's catering..

Midway ILL: Hilton, great restaurant great dishes

Boston MA: Hilton, concierge lounge free King Prawns, Wow..

Butte Mont: Prime Rib, the petite cut is 20 oz the King cut 40 oz, The lamplighter- Mom and Pop steak house; Outstanding

Well this is all I can recall from a week on the road.. Spend that per-deim...

Have to disagree with you about the best steak. The best steak is at The Copper Grill in Destin. Get the cowboy ribeye and a side of mushrooms. Nothing else ! You won't be able to eat it all !

I have to second the BOBAKS in Midway!! After putting in a fuel order and grabbing a crew car, that is always our next stop.

KBHM and KRST

KBHM = Jim and Nicks for pulled pork or Dreamland for Ribs. John Hardy's for BBQ any BBQ for sure!

Latest resources

Back