Votes: 8 2.1%
  • My dinner tab has to run about $200.00

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Buffet style restaurants

Votes: 15 4.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, but this is the best restaurant near Midway:
Bobak's Restaurant and Sausage Company

5275 S Archer Ave (Cross Street: Between Knox Avenue and Kolmar Avenue)
Chicago, IL 60632-4731View Map

Giordano's Pizza is a close second.

Just tried Bobak's. Very interesting. I ate 12 things I've never heard of, 8 which I hope not to eat again, but still worth the experience. For the food, I'd still rather drive up to PWK, and eat at Bob Chin's, but the Polish experience at Bobak's is educational to say the least, especially to an Idaho farm boy like me.

And yeah, I do like dragging up a thread from months ago, and no, I don't know how to quote in a new thread.

CC

Bobak's Kishka

Just tried Bobak's. Very interesting. I ate 12 things I've never heard of, 8 which I hope not to eat again, but still worth the experience. For the food, I'd still rather drive up to PWK, and eat at Bob Chin's, but the Polish experience at Bobak's is educational to say the least, especially to an Idaho farm boy like me.

And yeah, I do like dragging up a thread from months ago, and no, I don't know how to quote in a new thread.

CC

Perhaps one of the 12 was Kishka, my favorite (blood Sausage).

Anyone headed to DXB, check out the Cyclone (for entertainment, not for the food).

Best steak and seafood I have found anywhere :
Mastro's Ocean Club
8112 Pacific Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach CA
949-376-6990

Pricey as expected but its sooo good

Best steak and seafood I have found anywhere :
Mastro's Ocean Club
8112 Pacific Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach CA
949-376-6990

Pricey as expected but its sooo good

We'll have to give Mastro's a try.

On a recent trip down memory lane, I took my daughter to the Five Crowns in Corona Del Mar telling her that I had used it for a date restaurant while in high school and college. She looked around then said, "This visit must be very nice for you - it looks like all the same waitresses are still here."

Ouch!

GV

On a recent trip down memory lane, I took my daughter to the Five Crowns in Corona Del Mar telling her that I had used it for a date restaurant while in high school and college. She looked around then said, "This visit must be very nice for you - it looks like all the same waitresses are still here."

That's hilarious. Some of the hottest honeys anywhere are in that area even the seniors are plucked and primped and on parade. Also a great spot for riding I have prob put 1000 miles on my Harley back and forth between there and Dana.

Okay, now if all you want is some nice "honey's" to serve you dinner you have to go to "Bone Daddy's" in Grapevine, TX (on the north side of DFW airport). Ask for a seat at the bar (although I doubt you will find one available). That's all I am say'n. You can thank me later.

Oh yea, I'm glad y'all liked Bobaks @ Midway!

Just ate at Saltgrass Steak House near DFW. Great rare Filet with Gulf Coast Seafood topping and a few margaritas. Best part of the deal, the Station Mgr at FSI paid for all of us!

Latest resources

Back