Votes: 6 1.6%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • My dinner tab has to run about $200.00

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Buffet style restaurants

Votes: 15 4.0%

• Total voters
If you are in TEB, try Cubby's Charbroil, on River Road in Hackensack. Real casual, but the best steaks and ribs on the planet. The owner is a real character, Bobby Egan, featured in Time Mag, Vanity Fair, and others for his clandestine exploits. Google him, but go and try his food. Damn, I just made myself very hungry.

I have to second FlyNfast4you's recommendation.

Bone Daddies is the ********************! Go on halloween night and the outfits get even smaller!! All the girls wear halloween costumes. TINY ONES!

www.bonedaddys.com

In the Phoenix area go to RA. It is an awesome sushi place. The girls are definately girls gone wild material. I think there are several around the area, but I have been to the one in Tempe. Even if you don't like sushi, the girls are worth going to look at.

If you want real Memphis Barbque, go to Central Bar-b-q. It is on central ave. 901-272-9377. The dry ribs are as good as they come, and you must try the Bar-b-q nachos. Enjoy

Great Post!

Without great food it's all for naught. Some of my favs.

SUS. The Smokehouse, you can't order anything bad.

TEB. The Charthouse.

DRT. News Hearold

SAT. Toms Ribs

OMA. Omaha Prime! (Downtown)

OKC. Sky (Top of the Hyatt)

I say take a risk and go for the local flavor, yes you can get burned but finding that jewel of a place is worth it.

Here are a few I enjoy.

KPHL....Maggiano's and Reading Station.
KBOS...Legal Seafood and Chart House
KBKL....Sportsman's Grill (open from 11-2 for lunch)
KTEB....Stage Deli (Manhattan)
KSNA....Blue Fin (Newport Beach) great Sushi
KSTL....Budwieser at Jacob's Field!
England....no good food outside of London!
Ireland....Guiness
Scotland....Guiness
Japan....Japanese...duh.

While I'm postinig...how about a recommendation for my recurrent's in Dallas. We stay @ Embassy suites/Bass Pro Shops....something besides Culter's and Big Buck (I think that's what it's called).

Last edited:
My two cents:

DFW- Technically it's Grapevine, Esparza's (sp?). About two blocks off the main drag. Great Mexican.

SAN- In the Gas Lamp district, I think it's called Royal Thai. Sits right on the corner can't miss it. Sit outside and watch the scenery walk by. Needless to say Great Thai food.

PDX- My company likes to be a little different and ships us across the river to stay in Vancouver WA. That said I like to walk down to the Red Lion Hotel's restaurant for a great breakfast. It sits right on the Columbia river for a great view. Also if you are there the first Friday of the month you can hear some great stories from a group of retired Long Shoreman talking about the good old day's. I sat and drank coffee with them most of the morning.

Latest resources

Back