• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Restaurants and Steakhouses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyDeltasJets... what an arrogant pompous..@ss... oops.. sorry.
(You know I'm just kidding!!) This was a great idea FDJ.

KC Masterpiece is great, also try SmokeStack BBQ, and Smokehouse BBQ.

If you like music, on the southside of Kansas City is BB's Lawnside BBQ that has live jazz and blues bands. I' love music, I've played guitar for years, and I gotta say, these bands absolutely rock, the beer is REAL cold, and the food... great.

chperplt said:
If you like sushi... Todai buffet in LAS is great.

Hey chper......

Where is this place? I'm from Las Vegas and pride myself in being a sushi freak. But I've never heard of this place.
Thanks

Where is this place? I'm from Las Vegas and pride myself in being a sushi freak. But I've never heard of this place.

It's in the Aladdin... On the south side of the hotel. I think it's $16 for lunch and $23 for dinner. You can get a coupon in the friday weekend section of the review journal. They have all types of sushi, sashimi, and hand rolls. Sometimes they have lobster.

If you want ok sushi, a place called Buffet @ Asia opened up on the corner of rainbow and sahara. Dinner is 9.99 (12.99 Fri&Sat), and is not bad. Great chinese food at this place!!

Since I moved here, I've been exploring all the resteraunts!!!

Last edited:
Forgot one in BOS.

If you have a few hour airport sit, I HIGHLY suggest going to Santarpaio's Pizza. It is fantastic, and close to the airport. Take an airport bus to the "T" (subway) stop, but don't go in. Walk down the stairs and continue straight ahead to the first intersection. Make a right (go over a bridge) and it's about two blocks down on your left. It is kind of a hole in the wall, but I am a firm believer that the worse a place looks on the outside, the better the food is inside.

It's worth the trip, and kills some time. Certainly beats hanging out in the airport.

If you get lost, ask anyone. Every airport worker knows it.

It's great pizza, and the owner is very into boxing, so the old boxing posters on the wall add to the experience.

Enjoy, and keep em coming!

Steak House: Golden Ox in Kansas City. Located near the stadium. Kinda old and funky but the best steak I have ever had. While your in that neighborhood you can check out the Save A Connie museum, and/or see the Chiefs play if you are so inclined.

Fly DeltasJets: you're thinking about Rudy's BBQ on Carlisle (there are a bunch o hotels there too).

It certaintly is good, but in ABQ... The Frontier is not steak, but who wants that when you can have Green Chile Stew? And the sweet rolls.... Open 24 hours, right by UNM, cheap... Frontier is where it's at.

But for BBQ in ABQ, Powdrells kicks the crap outta Rudys. But who eats steak in ABQ? Not me (but I live there)!

Dan

No, no no no no NO!

You guys have got it all wrong. The best steak house in the history of the world is the Big Texan in Amarillo.

...at least I think so, anyway!:D

the Big Texan in Amarillo

Is the Big Texan the place that has that monster steak? I drove through Amarillo and there were signs up for miles before about this huge steak.. Free if you can eat it all in one hour..

Latest resources

Back