• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Respected company “Rolls Learjet”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't want to know anything about your company. My remarks are directed at him because of a series of post that was deleted by moderators yesterday.

I have no heartburn or disrespect with Air net. I feel for the co-pilot who may or may not have gotten in trouble for the other pilots actions because as one of my previous post mentioned, I have been there.

He should be ashamed because or the correlation of his post and his new job.

Since the moderators deleted it, I will not repeat it.

So you really have nothing better to do with your time than to pick fights with me? Is your life really that boring and unmeaningful?

I am not going to be ashamed of anything, and despite your overly-inflated opinion of yourself you have no right whatsoever to shame me for anything. I asked about what happened because of the many friends that I have working for that company, people I've known for years and people that I have either flown with, been trained by, or personally trained while I worked there. I was concerned that a friend might have almost gotten himself or herself killed and I asked for info.

But hey, you obviously don't approve of my presence here or my right to ask a simple freakin question. And since Starcheckdriver opened this can of worms and you feel oh so compelled to run with it, I'll humor you and everyone else.

YES, IT'S TRUE! I'M A FED! HATE ME, JUST LIKE 400A DOES!

You want to know how the system really works instead of being a paranoid little child? It works like this. Even IF I wanted to take action against the company or the pilots, I couldn't. You know why? First of all, it's not in my district. Second, NOBODY in the administration is allowed to have ANY official contact with a previous employer unless there have been TWO YEARS of separation. And lastly, do you honestly think that any information gathered from an ANONYMOUS WEB FORUM would be admissible as evidence? There is no way to prove ANYTHING that is posted here, and there is no way to prove the IDENTITY of ANYONE.

Thus ends my final post on this forum. Enjoy your pathetic life 400A.

And to all you starcheckers, fly safe.

Last edited:
Thus ends my final post on this forum. Enjoy your pathetic life 400A. quote]

give me a break. don't let someone like that make you bail on the forum. he talks about matuiry of posts, and yet isn't bothered by people blabbing gossip. that right there tells you what kind of guys he is.

So you really have nothing better to do with your time than to pick fights with me? Is your life really that boring and unmeaningful?

I am not going to be ashamed of anything, and despite your overly-inflated opinion of yourself you have no right whatsoever to shame me for anything. I asked about what happened because of the many friends that I have working for that company, people I've known for years and people that I have either flown with, been trained by, or personally trained while I worked there. I was concerned that a friend might have almost gotten himself or herself killed and I asked for info.

But hey, you obviously don't approve of my presence here or my right to ask a simple freakin question. And since Starcheckdriver opened this can of worms and you feel oh so compelled to run with it, I'll humor you and everyone else.

YES, IT'S TRUE! I'M A FED! HATE ME, JUST LIKE 400A DOES!

You want to know how the system really works instead of being a paranoid little child? It works like this. Even IF I wanted to take action against the company or the pilots, I couldn't. You know why? First of all, it's not in my district. Second, NOBODY in the administration is allowed to have ANY official contact with a previous employer unless there have been TWO YEARS of separation. And lastly, do you honestly think that any information gathered from an ANONYMOUS WEB FORUM would be admissible as evidence? There is no way to prove ANYTHING that is posted here, and there is no way to prove the IDENTITY of ANYONE.

Thus ends my final post on this forum. Enjoy your pathetic life 400A.

And to all you starcheckers, fly safe.

My problem has nothing to do with feds, It has to do with feds in secret offering bribes for info.

I have several friends that are feds. I hunt with a FSDO manager, and I was very close with our POI when I flew charter for 10 years.

Get over yourself.

don't let someone like that make you bail on the forum. he talks about maturity of posts, and yet isn't bothered by people blabbing gossip. that right there tells you what kind of guys he is.

Now that I've jumpstarted my brain with a few hits of 20W50 coffee.....

You're right, this fool seems to have damaged his own credibility more than he's damaged mine.

Does this forum have an ignore-user feature? Edit: yes it does, and it has been utilized. Ahh, so much quieter.

Thus ends my final post on this forum. Enjoy your pathetic life 400A. quote]

give me a break. don't let someone like that make you bail on the forum. he talks about matuiry of posts, and yet isn't bothered by people blabbing gossip. that right there tells you what kind of guys he is.

Why dont you make sure you have seen all of the post before you pop off at the mouth. You missed a whole page that was deleted by the moderators. He said one of his last post was his final, to bad it was not.

My problem has nothing to do with feds, It has to do with feds in secret offering bribes for info.

I have several friends that are feds. I hunt with a FSDO manager, and I was very close with our POI when I flew charter for 10 years.

Get over yourself.

You know, it's going to be so much more fun and rewarding to stand up to you than it would ever be to run away from you. You wanted a fight? Well, you're not going to get one. You know why?

Because that's precicely what you want.

You want me to get all redfaced and infuriated over your comments so that I go off on a screaming tirate at you and make myself look like a moron. Not gonna happen.

You see, people who know me here and have read things that I've posted in the past know that I toss around offers of beer in a very light-hearted manner. In fact most people know that it's little more than just a joke, playing off the fact that most pilots I know are very fond of the barley brew. I may be asking who the crew was on a particular flight, I may be asking what the hiring prospects are at XYZ Corporate, or I may just be wondering what the score was for that football game last week. Never once have I gotten a serious reply that said "The Bears won 35-21, now send me a case of Warsteiner before someone gets hurt."

Yes, I did state a desire to discontinue posting here. I had that desire because I've seen how those people in my profession are treated here, and since you were taking such glee in running with the information it was bound to turn into a prince lynchmob. Unfortunately, I didn't have nearly as much faith in my colleagues as I should have, and for that I apologize. Microbrewst said publicly that I shouldn't be run off by you because you're little more than an immature flamebaiter. Another private message from a former coworker said the same thing, and encouraged me to stay. In fact I was offered a case of beer to stay, so you can see that someone obviously knows the truth behind my joking use of that phrase.

So I'm not going to fight you. I'm not even going to acknowledge your existance once I hit the submit reply button in a few moments. From now on, the only thing I will ever see of you will be "this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore this user." You see, taking your flame bait does nothing but encourage you and make you stronger. By ignoring you and not reading what you have to say, I take away your power.

This is me standing up to you. By ignoring you completley.

By all means, keep your rant going. You'll only succeed in making yourself look like more of a fool.

Last edited:

Get over yourself.

I suspect you're the only one who took his "bribe" seriously. Really...the ONLY one. My only question is did it bend you over before you heard from Starcheckdriver that he was FAA or only after?

You're doing more damage to him by suggestion that he was offering a bribe in order to gather info on behalf of the FAA than he could ever do to the company with any info he did have.

Latest resources

Back