• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Respected company “Rolls Learjet”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, I think the starcheckers wanted to keep that quiet and internal for a reason.

Just a thought.

I see other things will now be deleted or kept internal as well. What a crock. You should be ashamed.

Last edited:
I heard from a mechanic at airnet that the pic had just gotten hired at Jetride and this was his last flight for airnet and did what the sic called a victory roll. Losing about 10,000 feet before recovering the plane and severly damaging to the the point where it is a total loss. The mechanic said that the horizontal stab was bent, wing spar broken and seemed like the only reason wings did not come off was because the skin was holding them on??? Basically plane was fu**ed up. Someone has gotten to teach this guy how to roll a airplane.

Why...Why???

I heard from a mechanic at airnet that the pic had just gotten hired at Jetride and this was his last flight for airnet and did what the sic called a victory roll. Losing about 10,000 feet before recovering the plane and severly damaging to the the point where it is a total loss. The mechanic said that the horizontal stab was bent, wing spar broken and seemed like the only reason wings did not come off was because the skin was holding them on??? Basically plane was fu**ed up. Someone has gotten to teach this guy how to roll a airplane.

i'll bet your boyfriend loves hearing all the gossip from you.

I see other things will now be deleted or kept internal as well. What a crock. You should be ashamed.

please, enlighten us as to why he should be ashamed and why you think you have the right to know a damn thing that goes on in our company.

please, enlighten us as to why he should be ashamed and why you think you have the right to know a dang thing that goes on in our company.

I don't want to know anything about your company. My remarks are directed at him because of a series of post that was deleted by moderators yesterday.

I have no heartburn or disrespect with Air net. I feel for the co-pilot who may or may not have gotten in trouble for the other pilots actions because as one of my previous post mentioned, I have been there.

He should be ashamed because or the correlation of his post and his new job.

Since the moderators deleted it, I will not repeat it.

Someone has gotten to teach this guy how to roll a airplane.
Perhaps someone from the training department could help, or better yet anyone that has been in a lear there for more than a year.

Anyone have any pics of the bird? I heard they bent the wings...

Discipline is a hallmark of a professional. The nastiest debrief I ever gave was in response to looking over my shoulder on a 3 ship redeployment sortie and seeing another IP on my wing doing an aileron roll on an airway.

It never left the debrief, but I think my points were taken to heart.

If I can't trust you--you are worthless to me in combat. If I can't trust you, you are worthless to me as a friend. Discipline=excellence.

Sounds like a pilot with good hands forgot good hands are only part of the equation...

I own a Navion. I've heard more than a few people wink and say "they roll nice..." Well...it ain't certified for aerobatics. Having done 2 owner assisted annuals, I am pretty sure the plane is darn solid and wouldn't hurt it a bit. However--it ain't gonna happen with me in my plane. I've done acro in military trainers and the F15, and if I want to do acro in GA I'll get a plane built for it. Guys who feel compelled to show off eventually kill people, break airplanes, and/or lose jobs. Being undisciplined doesn't make you cool--it makes you an accident waiting to happen.

I have to agree here, the worst two words that you will ever hear a pilot say are, "Watch this!"

Latest resources

Back