• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Respected company “Rolls Learjet”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why dont you make sure you have seen all of the post before you pop off at the mouth. You missed a whole page that was deleted by the moderators. He said one of his last post was his final, to bad it was not.

ok, i have been informed by a third party as to exactly what was said and deleted so i'm sure i have your permission to "pop" my mouth off.

i happen to know said "fed" and previous co-worker, and, as said previously, you are the ONLY one who took his posts seriously. the reason they were deleted was precisely because of people like you who are looking for gossip and rumors. i'm sure by now you have told all your friends about the "fed" who is handing out bribes for info. the thing is, someone like you would think that, because it is something you might do. i will not reply to you anymore simply because your posts are incoherent, childish, and full of gramatical errors. so, you will feel that you will have had the last word, and be my guest. but i think deep down, you will know.

ok, i have been informed by a third party as to exactly what was said and deleted so i'm sure i have your permission to "pop" my mouth off.

i happen to know said "fed" and previous co-worker, and, as said previously, you are the ONLY one who took his posts seriously. the reason they were deleted was precisely because of people like you who are looking for gossip and rumors. i'm sure by now you have told all your friends about the "fed" who is handing out bribes for info. the thing is, someone like you would think that, because it is something you might do. i will not reply to you anymore simply because your posts are incoherent, childish, and full of grammatical errors. so, you will feel that you will have had the last word, and be my guest. but i think deep down, you will know.

You continue to show your age, experience and intelligence level. You know nothing of what was said, other than what your friend the fed said. It was starcheckdriver who called him out on the carpet, and he lost his mind. Now go blow your nose and go back to your 8th grade class. And while you are talking about grammatical errors, you have yet to post anything that had anything that made any sense. You were the one that came in with your little grade school boyfriend comment. We were all really impressed with your quick wit.

I have the urge to roll an airplane everytime I get in one....thats why im gonna build an RV-8, the urge is just too much to resist.

Put this to bed, please....The Feds are already all over this according to someone I know that flies the line at Airnet. There are no secrets when it comes to a bent up Lear. I hear the thing bearly made it on the runway. Not sure how true that is because the photos I saw did not look that bad. However, if they declared some sort of emergency and/or needed assistance to get to the hangar, then this could not have been covered up.

I have the urge to roll an airplane everytime I get in one....thats why im gonna build an RV-8, the urge is just too much to resist.

Why not build a Pitts Model 12? :)

I have an RV6 I'll sell ya..

I have 1000 hrs of crop dusting....need I say more :)

Got it all out of my system, love straight...smooth and level now!

I happen to know a particular NHRA top fuel driver that flies his own Lear 35 to the races that has rolled it on multiple occasions. This is coming from someone who happened to be on board when it happened. I guess he figures, "Hey, I breath nitromethane all day for a living...what do I have to lose?"

Every aircraft is rollable, so I have been told, it is just a matter of whether the pilot is talented enough execute the manuever. IIRC there is a thread on here about that. One of the things that was said is that the manuever usually ends up as a Split S when done by folks that don't know what they are doing. That sounds like exactly what happened to this Lear in question. Sure would like to know if any of the crew is a member of FI?

Every aircraft is rollable, so I have been told, it is just a matter of whether the pilot is talented enough execute the manuever. IIRC there is a thread on here about that. One of the things that was said is that the manuever usually ends up as a Split S when done by folks that don't know what they are doing. That sounds like exactly what happened to this Lear in question. Sure would like to know if any of the crew is a member of FI?

In the wake of the poorly understood loss of three deHavilland Comet jetliners the public and airlines were jittery about the new technology. It was in this environment Tex Johnson rolled the prototype of the 707 over the Seafair Unlimited Hydroplane Races on Lake Washington. Bill Boeing was in the stands...told the guy next to him that Johnson was fired. The guy next to old man Boeing said "don't do it Bill, he just sold your airplane".

Sure enough, airlines were calling the following morning wanting delivery slots...rumor has it that Johnson rolled all the other new types he did test flights on-just out of sight over the Pacific...

In the wake of the poorly understood loss of three deHavilland Comet jetliners the public and airlines were jittery about the new technology. It was in this environment Tex Johnson rolled the prototype of the 707 over the Seafair Unlimited Hydroplane Races on Lake Washington. Bill Boeing was in the stands...told the guy next to him that Johnson was fired. The guy next to old man Boeing said "don't do it Bill, he just sold your airplane".

Sure enough, airlines were calling the following morning wanting delivery slots...rumor has it that Johnson rolled all the other new types he did test flights on-just out of sight over the Pacific...

I have seen the films. It looked cool.

Latest resources

Back