• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve Pilot Board Meeting Today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So has anybody heard anything yet? It was 10 business days yesterday since the board met. Anybody have an idea of how much longer we will be tortured?

Skyward80

Have not had a call yet. I plan on calling my contacts with my sponsering Unit on Friday if I don't hear anything by then. If and when I do hear anything, I'll let you know.

Good luck!

Just Got Word!

IN!

Finally! Got the call tonight. Everybody call your recruiter or Unit, I got calls from both. Thanks to everyone that has posted on this on any other board with information on AFR or ANG recruiting for UPT. It has been a great help! I hope everyone else hears good news.

:)

I'm in!!!

Swass,

Both Contrail777 and I will be going to McConnell. I had a couple messages waiting for me after I returned from a "turn." It feels so great that knowing that I will not be stuck in a turboprop for the next five years.

To all those who offered advice and suggestions, I say "Thanks!" Vandal, Thanks for leading the way!

To all those hopping to join the AF Reserves, keep trying and do not be afraid to ask for help--There is light at end of the tunnel!

Good Luck to All!

Future Tanker Toad,
Batman

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in! KC-10 Extender for the 76th out of McGuire for me! Thanks to all for your help. I'll be harassing you for contact info in the next few days so I can keep in contact. A special thanks to Sonic Cruzer, Vandal, and Airgator for their extensive help and support.

I AM IN!!!!!!!!!

Now comes the wait for class dates.

Skyward80

How is it up at McConnell? I was thinking about sending a package up to them. Wichita is kind of out of the way though.

Latest resources

Back