• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve at SWA...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, I could be wrong,... but it doesn't seem like Ty Webb seems to appreciate Max Blast's input here.... :)

Aw well, back to the reserve discussion.

Bubba

Well, at least one of them had the decency to stop after 42 seconds. . . . We have to listen to the other one ad infinitum!

;)

Last edited:
With FAR 117 coming, yes.:)

Isn't 30 in 7 still the limiting factor in most cases? Does SW have a lot of short overnights that will need to be lengthened with the new rest rules? I though the all AM or all PM pairings generated longer overnights. I may be missing something here, probably am.....explain?

Ty, you owe me a beer. I just blew that one out laughing at that jackass.

Nevermind the fact that if you are on an overnight, you have to explain to the rest of the crew why you are snorting beer when laughing at a FAT poster while reading FI. I hope you are not reading FI while sitting at a bar on an overnight. FI is better served between legs, when you can't sleep, get home late when wife and kids are asleep, or while waiting patiently for the morning growler to manifest itself.

Ty, you owe me a beer. I just blew that one out laughing at that jackass.

If it's in Atlanta, I would highly recommend one of the Sweetwater Brewery's offerings . . . IPA, 420, or the seasonal Lowryder . . . . on tap, of course. :beer:

Latest resources

Back