• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EFB's coming soon? Kind of like online trip trades coming soon? Don't hold your breath...

Good contract? More like a mediocre contract full of vauge, weak language that the company exploits at every opportunity.

RAH is a middle of the road regional with LOTS of room for improvement. Not the worst, but certainly not that great.

I'd go to Expressjet if I were you.

P.S. BB and CO mgmt are banking on the Senior CO pilots selling their younger co-workers under the bus. Scope relaxation will probably go to a vote that ties in deliveries of 787's for CO for RAH flown E-170's
on a 1 for 1 basis.

Stepclimb knows his Shiite!!!!!!!! I'm with him!!!!

upgrades

Upgrade in 2 yrs+/- for any type, longer for the E170/175. As far as growth goes I've been there for 4 months and have over 200 behind me.

EFB's are coming into the fold. Just came out in a news link on the intranet. E170 upgrades are coming fast and furious over the next 6 months to a year.

How, can the United side get 175's? Aren't they currently scoped at only 70 seats for their feed?

Cal isn't going to cave. Why would they wants you little SJS kids to do their flying. They caved last time and Express (XJT) bought 275 Jets. The E-Jet even has a pay scale at CAL.

Cal isn't going to cave. Why would they wants you little SJS kids to do their flying. They caved last time and Express (XJT) bought 275 Jets. The E-Jet even has a pay scale at CAL.

Well, lets definitely hope that CALALPA remains strong.

But, I'm pretty sure that CAL management as well as XJT, RAH and every other regional airline management is chomping at the bit to expand scope to 70-75 seats on the CO side.

So, it will be very intersting to see how this contract negotiating period goes down at CAL, and to see what both sides have to give and take to get what they want in the contract.

Keep scope at 50 seats CALALPA!

How, can the United side get 175's? Aren't they currently scoped at only 70 seats for their feed?

United isnt getting 175s. right now there are 16 delta 170s. 10 are going to be repainted for united, 6 for frontier, and delta will get 16 175s. Net gain of 10 airframes on the Shuttle certificate for united, no growth for delta as its a 1 for 1 swap.

P.S. BB and CO mgmt are banking on the Senior CO pilots selling their younger co-workers under the bus. Scope relaxation will probably go to a vote that ties in deliveries of 787's for CO for RAH flown E-170's
on a 1 for 1 basis.

Don't think the junior folks at CAL will fall for that one. With CAL's hiring the last two years, that's a sizeable portion of the pilot group.

RAH isn't upgrading enough people fast enough. The 170 upgrade is sitting at 2.5 - 3 yrs, but there are alot of people swimming in the Southwest pool, nevermind all the other major's pools. Sooner or later, those people will leave and mngt will sh!t themselves. They should be upgrading at a faster pace than they are, but there are always those D0uchebags who keep picking up OT and stifling the careers of those below.

Latest resources

Back