• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been thinking about jumping to republic... whats the good the bad and the ugly on the QOL? Any word on holding a line in PIT and the pros and cons. Thanks in advance!

RAH isn't upgrading enough people fast enough. The 170 upgrade is sitting at 2.5 - 3 yrs, but there are alot of people swimming in the Southwest pool, nevermind all the other major's pools. Sooner or later, those people will leave and mngt will sh!t themselves. They should be upgrading at a faster pace than they are, but there are always those D0uchebags who keep picking up OT and stifling the careers of those below.

i work for rah, if i dont pick up OT, i cant afford to feed my family, sorry for stifling your career. once i upgrade, ill stop picking up OT.

i work for rah, if i dont pick up OT, i cant afford to feed my family, sorry for stifling your career. once i upgrade, ill stop picking up OT.

FOs picking up OT isn't the problem, it's the CAs that call scheduling and ask for OT, that stifle the upgrades - not FOs picking it up! I know that some guys pick it up, so that they can drop other legs out of their schedule - no harm/no foul. It's the ones that call and ask for additional flying that are part of the problem.

Its the lack of simulator avaliability that's causing the problem, not people picking up open time. Its about to get a hell of a lot worse too when the J4J's are recalled.

Latest resources

Back