• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate 190s for Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The codeshare involves Midwest ONLY flying to MKE from ATL. They will NOT fly the E190s for DL throughout any part of the DL system. Also, they will use those E190s on routes from MKE to LA and SFO--stuff the 717s can't fly nonstop.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seems like the who Midwest-NWA, and now Midwest-RAH have been test balloons sent up to test contracts. NWA and YX did establish a substantial codeshare agreement last year out of IND (coincidence?) where the YX flights would feed from MKE, but the connecting flight would be operated by NWA. What happened with this in the whole DAL/NWA deal?

Someone put a scenerio out to me one day, here it is, you be the judge.

Delta will sell Compass to Republic much as they sold ASA to skywest. They will get a solid contract for the long term operation of the E175's. Interesting......

That scenario can't happen.. it's bound in the agreement of how compass is created. There are some very very stiff penalties with selling CPZ. I can't remember the "deets" but needless to say they learned from the USair/Mid-Atlantic fiasco.

From what MX has said the jets have the mods... but are limited to the old weights because DL scope.
Now mark my words what I am about to say will happen!

XY will go BK and RP will take over. The enhanced code share with DL will be there for them to sell seats on. When this happens S5 will no longer fly for DL and the planes will be moved to the RP cert. Now S5 will get 190's for Mukolele. UAL scope only limits the AC flown for them much like the airways scope. DL is the most restrictive.

Now Rev BB has 190's on property. Why do you think the 175's are not continuing on with DL.

Remember BB is is bed with DL and every other major airline. You think his savings and loan company is not an attractive option for airlines that need cash.

So why is it OK for Alaska or Midwest to codeshare with aircraft larger than 70 seats....but not CMR, ASA, SKYW, or Shuttle...double standard? How about the international codeshare....They fly "big airplanes".....

Only 70 seats on AK flights are allowed to be codeshared, from what I remember. No way I'm searching through the contract to respond to Joe.

As far as the EMB thing.. it's time to do some rummaging and searching in regards to that.

Only 70 seats on AK flights are allowed to be codeshared, from what I remember. No way I'm searching through the contract to respond to Joe.

As far as the EMB thing.. it's time to do some rummaging and searching in regards to that.

So if ASA or CMR or SKYW wants to fly a 737 with only 70 seats as Delta...that is OK?....double standard for "regionals" and "majors"......

Latest resources

Back