• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate 190s for Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA will probably not exist at the end of the contract. In the mean time, our costs are going to have to meet the average of Compass and Mesaba. You have time to get further education, or maybe be ready for future hiring at the surviving mainline carriers.

Sadly, I agree with you.

Nothing against ASA, I just think that as long as we're in the DCI world we don't stand a chance. Nobody does. I hope I'm wrong.

From what MX has said the jets have the mods... but are limited to the old weights because DL scope.
Now mark my words what I am about to say will happen!

XY will go BK and RP will take over. The enhanced code share with DL will be there for them to sell seats on. When this happens S5 will no longer fly for DL and the planes will be moved to the RP cert. Now S5 will get 190's for Mukolele. UAL scope only limits the AC flown for them much like the airways scope. DL is the most restrictive.

Now Rev BB has 190's on property. Why do you think the 175's are not continuing on with DL.

Remember BB is is bed with DL and every other major airline. You think his savings and loan company is not an attractive option for airlines that need cash.

Wrong. If the Delta flying and related scope are transferred to the Republic certificate, then Republic would not be able to fly the 38 175's it currently has flying for US Airways in an 86 seat configuration.

The simple solution is that if Bedford wants 190's for Mokulele, he will just transfer the 4 current E170s over to RW and add 190's where they exist already.

I like how you get all personal with it when the guy shut you down. Who cares what kind of airplane he flies when he knows more about the topic and finances of your own company than you. Now go back to alternating windows between worldsex.com and flightinfo.com wearing out that refresh button.

Personal with him? Riiiiight. He was shut down when I stated who he actually flew for, and his likeliness to get the shaft before any of us do. It's true----United can order $10 billion in planes and he's not really worried? He should be. And, those sites you listed are my two favorite, along with your Mom's website.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Joe, would you please describe to me how you "partially retire" from the airlines? Last I saw ASA didn't have any part time lines.

Who said it would be with ASA.....

There are guys here at ASA that hardly ever work....They drop their trips into open time and they are picked up by folks who want the money....Not hard to just do two 3 day trips per month and take a hit in pay....

Who said it would be with ASA.....

There are guys here at ASA that hardly ever work....They drop their trips into open time and they are picked up by folks who want the money....Not hard to just do two 3 day trips per month and take a hit in pay....

Besides Joe, with all that money you made from the rjdc, who needs to work, right?:laugh:
Your next $million is just a lawsuit away! Then you, LJ, Dan and Jesse can all get that little love nest you always wanted. You're living the dream!

...just give it about a year. Read the writing on the wall on this one. That wil truly be the end. 717s out. E190s in. Midwest anounces expanded codeshare with Delta. DC9s out. "Midwest" E190s in. Scope protects against contract carriers. It does nothing to protect against codeshares in this sense.

All three management teams (RP, YX, and DL) are setting this up slowly, methodically, and perfectly. No bueno for anybody (besides the millionaires...).

just pure speculative doom and gloom

Latest resources

Back