• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to Fly for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who wants to bet that these 170s willl never be flown by pilots on our seniority list. A year or two from now Midwest Airlines will cease to exist and Midwest Connect will be the only Midwest flights in the air.

Sadly, I believe you may be correct. Best wishes to all the Midwest folks.

Who wants to bet that these 170s willl never be flown by pilots on our seniority list. A year or two from now Midwest Airlines will cease to exist and Midwest Connect will be the only Midwest flights in the air.

I couldnt agree more with you men!!! has a pilot of Republic Airlines, "I" am fkn so disapointed, I cant belive that we be doing this flying!!! when you guys got people on the street and we are getting ready to deploy about 175 guys and gals out also...fuk I am getting drunk this is B.S...wheres Jack Daniel.:angryfire

Last edited:
This is all for Timmy's personal benefit so he can stretch his employment a little longer while screwing countless employees in the process.

I am glad I'm getting furloughed from this joke of an airline. Good luck guys, were going to need it! I didn't realize how little this airline cared for its employees. I do now. T

..... and this could be a good thing for the Midwest guys. If you read the contract between RAH and Midwest those 12 170's could be on Midwest property opperated by Midwest pilots within a year and a half.

Good thing? Oh, sure.... flying a girly regional cookie jet at (and will be) sub-wages vs. flying a mainline type equipment?

In one year from now, MidEx will probably be a scrappy regional airline, Timmy H will be leaving and counting his $$$ at the mercy of his employees.

I feel that any Republic pilots flying any B717 routes under the Midwest name as SCABS! Tell your management, no way to this scab flying. This lable is something you don't want.

I feel that any Republic pilots flying any B717 routes under the Midwest name as SCABS! Tell your management, no way to this scab flying. This lable is something you don't want.

You guys are on strike? I could've sworn I saw one of your planes in MCI a couple of days ago. Who was flying that thing?

Hate to break the news to you, but this kind of thing has been going on for 15+ years. The "business practice" is well established, the aircraft and flight crews at the ready, most represented by ALPA.

To protest it now is like a cry in the wilderness.

Latest resources

Back