Republic to cease operations of Lynx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
corporate is looking real good!

Hmm, a disgruntled ex-airline pilot with caste prejudice, a publicly displayed sense of entitlement and a burning hate for those that he feels wronged him is now willing to "settle" for corporate flying. You sound like Chief Pilot material - send me a resume.

" Dennison couldn't sell ATA without Mickelsons blessings." - Incorrect statement. Mickelsons had long since been removed when Dennison stepped in.

" ATA was the worlds greatest charter airline and liesure Hawaii charter airline that dabbled into the commercial airline business..." - If you consider being the U.S.' 10th largest Major Airline "dabbling", well, I guess that would be a correct statement.

I don't really give a sh!t about ATA anymore, and I realize that the ONLY thing that resulted in ATA's demise, ultimately, was it's absolutely inept, unqualified , so-called "management"...

But, let's try and keep our facts somewhat straight around here if we can.

Now...I an effort to solve the eternal question, I ask myself once again:

"What's for dinner?"

:)

YKMKR

First of all I don't fly a shiny RJ, I fly a true regional aircraft a turboprop. And the company I fly for is losing them because of there image and no it is not Lynx. Yes I would like to fly an E190 for DELTA or UNITED, NOT REPUBIC. Not a miss spell, just how I feel. All jets 76 seats and over should be flown by mainline pilots. I know scope was gone along time ago, but the fact is Republic pilots are not helping the situation. You guys should never have accepted the flying you did at midwest without those pilots on your list. Good luck with getting a job out side of your great company. :puke:

PS - Republic can burn for all I care. REPUBLIC SUCKS!!!!!

You had me until the all jets 76 seats and over part. How about all jets period.

How about all airplanes period-
outsourcing sucks
codeshare sucks
republic sucks
BB can suck big monkey-balls
:)

First of all I don't fly a shiny RJ, I fly a true regional aircraft a turboprop. And the company I fly for is losing them because of there image and no it is not Lynx. Yes I would like to fly an E190 for DELTA or UNITED, NOT REPUBIC. Not a miss spell, just how I feel. All jets 76 seats and over should be flown by mainline pilots. I know scope was gone along time ago, but the fact is Republic pilots are not helping the situation. You guys should never have accepted the flying you did at midwest without those pilots on your list. Good luck with getting a job out side of your great company. :puke:

So, jkurtfly, just exactly how should have the Republic pilots "never accepted" the Midwest flying....hmmmmm? What is it...what power do the Republic pilots hold that they can tell their Holding Company that they will not fly, especially in light of the RLA; just how would that have been done?

T8

Last edited:
You had me until the all jets 76 seats and over part. How about all jets period.

He was prolly still in junior high when 50 seat/jet scope was negotiated away at CAL to CoEx and AAA gave Mesa it's first 35 50 seat RJ scope.

T8

Mesaba then? If so, your CRJ-900s are stealing former DC9 flying. Eagle? Don't get me started. I don't recall anyone else currently losing turboprops. At any rate I don't work for RAH. Explain why all YX pilots should be on top of RAH pilots. Also explain why and how long you want the Airbuses fenced. Defend with something other than Republic Sucks.

BTW I fly the E190 at JetBlue and it's far better flying it here it would be for RAH. If it says United, Delta, whomever it should be flown by that pilot group, props included (remember the Convair 580 at the real Republic?) I'm just over the blind, band-wagon hatred.

Latest resources

Back