• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic staff reductions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you talking about? Every regional was operating cheaper than Comair from 01-06ish. You guys took a pay freeze in hopes of growing which back-fired on you. So don't talk to me about BS consessions.

The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now.....remember when we had a base in MCO? You guys and Freedum took that back. Remember FLL, another one gone as of 06.

This is some history you should remember before you start comming at us.
Well since you brought up MCO, I'm sure some of the senior guys At Comair would love to tell you who was doing that flying before you Mco was a OH base for a long time kid.

What are you talking about? Every regional was operating cheaper than Comair from 01-06ish. You guys took a pay freeze in hopes of growing which back-fired on you. So don't talk to me about BS consessions.

The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now.....remember when we had a base in MCO? You guys and Freedum took that back. Remember FLL, another one gone as of 06.

This is some history you should remember before you start comming at us.
Hum Funny MCO was a Comair base for a very long time, then the cheaper CHQ or whatever republic company came along and MCO was gone. Then right before BK they opened MCO again for us so not everyone would jump ship. But hey thanks for the history lesson.

you guys are so funny, times changed and are changing as we speak we the pilots did not steal ********************. its buisness and the airlines are going to what is right for the airline. they give two craps about pilots, no one stole anyone's flying. the buisness model that once was a mainline 737 in the northeast is now an rj does not work anymore better start liking it!

Aren't you the guys who put out the letter saying you should take management's contract offer because you would be cheaper than Comair, thus assuring growth at their expense? Yes you are. Kinda sucks to have the shoe on the other foot, huh? I'm not going to kick you in the gut. It sucks what you are going through. I just want history remembered.

Hey Doh again...go F yourself. If you are ever if Chicago look me so I can kick you in the v*gina :angryfire

So now neither Comair or CHQ are in MCO.

So no one wins.

Of course OH won the battle of CVG. Congrats guys on winning the battle of Northern Kentucky. Enjoy it.

It's not 500 pilots, not 400 pilots. Please read before you post.

Company posted FAQ says 200 pilots. Perhaps less with attrition and voluntary leaves. Someone IS reading because they posted 100 Captain downgrades and that is correct.

The FAQ says NO Flight Attendent furloughs. Yeesh, their attrition rate is so high, they'll probably keep hiring through this ordeal.

T8

Well since you brought up MCO, I'm sure some of the senior guys At Comair would love to tell you who was doing that flying before you Mco was a OH base for a long time kid.

Yeah, Delta was doing the flying out of MCO before your senior guys with a hire date of 2000 came over and took away the flying smallballs.

Your welcome for the history lesson

I've got underwear older than you son

Last edited:
You think RAH STOLE flying? What are you smoking? Please explain how we stole anything. I'd love to hear it. Something tells me you don't know anything about the industry. There was no struck flying being flown. And FYI RAH has higher pay and better work rules than many of those you listed.

Do you consider United or SWA SCABS for flying in DEN running F9 into the ground?

Ypu did not steal anything, but you do it for cheaper, why do you think you got all this flying from ALG, COM, PDT ETC? Your superior flying skill?

Latest resources

Back