Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh sh!t. here we go.

PDT vs Republic again.

Someone telling you to jump in a company and take advantage of it's growth was a bad thing?

In my book you guys are scabs, can care less if you loose a job you stole.

Allegheny
Comair
Air Wisconsin
Piedmont
Express Jet
ACA
United
Delta
USair
Etc...
I hope you like flying your jungle junk..

Someone telling you to jump in a company and take advantage of it's growth was a bad thing?

Allegheny
Comair
Air Wisconsin
Piedmont
Express Jet
ACA
United
Delta
USair
Etc...

it's actually "couldn't care less". if you "can care less", then by all means do so. and for the last time, it's "lose" and not "loose" in this context. books are your friends.

Allegheny
Comair
Air Wisconsin
Piedmont
Express Jet
ACA
United
Delta
USair
Etc...

You think RAH STOLE flying? What are you smoking? Please explain how we stole anything. I'd love to hear it. Something tells me you don't know anything about the industry. There was no struck flying being flown. And FYI RAH has higher pay and better work rules than many of those you listed.

Do you consider United or SWA SCABS for flying in DEN running F9 into the ground?

You think RAH STOLE flying? What are you smoking? Please explain how we stole anything. I'd love to hear it. Something tells me you don't know anything about the industry. There was no struck flying being flown. And FYI RAH has higher pay and better work rules than many of those you listed.

Do you consider United or SWA SCABS for flying in DEN running F9 into the ground?

I am not trying to defend what he is saying, but taking an 86 seat jet and flying it on a route in the northeast that was once flown by a 737 is fairly close. I am not trying to throw stones here, I drive a CRJ and we did our fair share, if it was up to me every RJ would be flown by mainline. That said, honestly, it is BULL to have an 86 seat jet flown by ANY regional. I am not calling out any pilots here, I am just saying the idea of an 86 seater, a segment still flown by Northwest as mainline, being flown by a regional is crap. Who is to blame? I don't know, Mesa flew them first, and as everyone knows once ANYBODY lets go of scope, you basically have set the new standard for everybody else.

I wanted to add I feel sorry for the RP guys that get furloughed, it sucks, my company is also furloughing and I am taking a downgrade. Lets all hope gas decreases in price, and QUICK.

Last edited:
it's actually "couldn't care less". if you "can care less", then by all means do so. and for the last time, it's "lose" and not "loose" in this context. books are your friends.

That's a classic post!!! Way to knock this queer back to the minor leagues!!!! I hate when people say that! keep it up!

re: seniority order

175 pilots in seniority order. Still no timetable.

Well, we haven't been told for sure this will be done by seniority exactly. They still have the opportunity to fire the probabtionary pilots if they are fat on a certain certificate.

Also, this will result in 100 captain downgrades and it will be closing CRP and CVG due to the acceleration of eliminating 135 flying.

Nope, just people. Thanks for the kick to the gut while we're down. Hope you never have to experience it.

Aren't you the guys who put out the letter saying you should take management's contract offer because you would be cheaper than Comair, thus assuring growth at their expense? Yes you are. Kinda sucks to have the shoe on the other foot, huh? I'm not going to kick you in the gut. It sucks what you are going through. I just want history remembered.

Aren't you the guys who put out the letter saying you should take management's contract offer because you would be cheaper than Comair, thus assuring growth at their expense? Yes you are. Kinda sucks to have the shoe on the other foot, huh? I'm not going to kick you in the gut. It sucks what you are going through. I just want history remembered.

What are you talking about? Every regional was operating cheaper than Comair from 01-06ish. You guys took a pay freeze in hopes of growing which back-fired on you. So don't talk to me about BS consessions.

The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now.....remember when we had a base in MCO? You guys and Freedum took that back. Remember FLL, another one gone as of 06.

This is some history you should remember before you start comming at us.

Latest resources

Back