Republic Q400 routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

3blade

I interviewed and was offered a q400 class. Can anyone who works there tell me what cities these aircraft service out of Denver? Thanks

Do yourself a favor and quit before this place kills your passion for flying completely!!!

I interviewed and was offered a q400 class. Can anyone who works there tell me what cities these aircraft service out of Denver? Thanks

Looking online it looks like a lot of DEN with current ex-Lynx planes, and I would think Aspen may happen this Winter? Looks like other current routes or starting at the end of the month from DEN are Jackson Hole, Durango, and Rapid City. All seem ok, although I have heard the Rapid City layover is KRAP.

As far getting on now, I would ahead of the large Colgan bunch who may try soon. Your QOL as an FO may be a lot better if you get on before the eventual hiring wave. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Apparently there are those here who are disappointed that their 2 year upgrade has stagnated.... "...bbbbbut the recruiter told me I'd be a Captain by now!!!"

Go into it thinking of it for what it is. It's a commuter/regional where you build your time and then get out. You might be in it for awhile more than you thought, then again, you never know where life will lead you. Nothing is a guarantee.

Latest resources

Back