Denver – Rapid City eff 28AUG12
Denver – Jackson Hole eff 05SEP12
Denver – Wichita eff 05SEP12
Denver – Albuquerque eff 03OCT12
Denver – Billings eff 03OCT12
Denver – Oklahoma City eff 03OCT12
Denver – Salt Lake City eff 03OCT12
Denver – Sioux Falls eff 03OCT12

How did you figure that out? According to Box Office, you must be a SPY! There is NO WAY you could figure that out as a pilot. Maybe you are the CEO of UNITED? Oh no! Well done...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Google >>>http://airlineroute.net/2012/07/31/ua-dendh4-aug12/

Denver – Durango
eff 31JUL12
Denver – Kansas City eff 31JUL12
Denver – Vail/Eagle eff 27AUG12
Denver – Colorado Springs eff 28AUG12
Denver – Hayden eff 28AUG12
Denver – Rapid City eff 28AUG12
Denver – Jackson Hole eff 05SEP12
Denver – Wichita eff 05SEP12
Denver – Albuquerque eff 03OCT12
Denver – Billings eff 03OCT12
Denver – Oklahoma City eff 03OCT12
Denver – Salt Lake City eff 03OCT12
Denver – Sioux Falls eff 03OCT12

Thanks.

Do yourself a favor and quit before this place kills your passion for flying completely!!!

It's not one place that kills your passion, it's all of them.

I have learned in the past decade that turning your dreams/passion into a career can lead to heart break and dismay. Dreams rarely line up with reality and in the end, it's just a big let down.

Happy flying!!:)

It's not one place that kills your passion, it's all of them.

I have learned in the past decade that turning your dreams/passion into a career can lead to heart break and dismay. Dreams rarely line up with reality and in the end, it's just a big let down.

Happy flying!!:)

You really sound like you are in dire straits, which is sad. I think the key to being successful in this industry is TIMING. There's also luck and skill involved, but timing is everything. If you are hired in the beginning of a hiring wave, your life could be totally different compared to the last guy. So, you have to be ready to catch that wave early when it comes around again. The Republic Dash-8-400s is an example. If you get on as an FO before the influx of Colgan guys, your QOL could be twice as good as the others. That also means potential to get more pay via better trips etc.

As far as this industry and heartbreak goes, it has been a tough 10 years. Senior RJ Captains with families may not take the plunge when huge hiring comes around again, but certain legacies have almost $100 an hour pay within the first 3 years, and with retirements flowing, time on reserve or even time flying a narrowbody may be limited. DL's VP of FLT OPs said they could hire up to 7000 pilots in the next 10 years. My advice, get on in the first 3500 (first half). If you do, life may not let you down, and you also will enjoy this job, like I do. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You really sound like you are in dire straits, which is sad. I think the key to being successful in this industry is TIMING. There's also luck and skill involved, but timing is everything. If you are hired in the beginning of a hiring wave, your life could be totally different compared to the last guy. So, you have to be ready to catch that wave early when it comes around again. The Republic Dash-8-400s is an example. If you get on as an FO before the influx of Colgan guys, your QOL could be twice as good as the others. That also means potential to get more pay via better trips etc.

As far as this industry and heartbreak goes, it has been a tough 10 years. Senior RJ Captains with families may not take the plunge when huge hiring comes around again, but certain legacies have almost $100 an hour pay within the first 3 years, and with retirements flowing, time on reserve or even time flying a narrowbody may be limited. DL's VP of FLT OPs said they could hire up to 7000 pilots in the next 10 years. My advice, get on in the first 3500 (first half). If you do, life may not let you down, and you also will enjoy this job, like I do. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee
And you got lucky, in your own words. You are a self proclaimed expert, with an amazing track record of missing by a country mile, on the majority of your "predictions". You come to the regional board with the specific intent to preach from your self proclaimed lofty perch, but in reality were the guy who sat in the back of the computer lab eating your own boogers and hiding until everybody else went home, lest you be stuffed into another locker. Rather pathetic actually, but what will you do when all the regional guys "get picked up by a major" and aren't willing to listen to your drivel any longer. Whats-a-matta, everyone at DAL figgered out that you were/are the dork they avoided in school because of the booger bubbles and lack of ability to talk about anything but your zits and moped...

And you got lucky, in your own words. You are a self proclaimed expert, with an amazing track record of missing by a country mile, on the majority of your "predictions". You come to the regional board with the specific intent to preach from your self proclaimed lofty perch, but in reality were the guy who sat in the back of the computer lab eating your own boogers and hiding until everybody else went home, lest you be stuffed into another locker. Rather pathetic actually, but what will you do when all the regional guys "get picked up by a major" and aren't willing to listen to your drivel any longer. Whats-a-matta, everyone at DAL figgered out that you were/are the dork they avoided in school because of the booger bubbles and lack of ability to talk about anything but your zits and moped...

And you weren't lucky, obviously. There is always luck involved, but you still have to pass the checkrides. You seem very upset that some people may have been at the right place at the right time. Well, you can always start over. I hear there could be some lav dumping jobs that you should try for in Minot and Bismark. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

And you weren't lucky, obviously. There is always luck involved, but you still have to pass the checkrides. You seem very upset that some people may have been at the right place at the right time. Well, you can always start over. I hear there could be some lav dumping jobs that you should try for in Minot and Bismark. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

25 years of passing checkrides isn't that hard, details and study almost always trump luck, but keep using luck to pass. While my career is just fine, not perfect, fine, you wonder why I am not in a hurry to get a job at a "major" like you?, look in the mirror, sitting next to a dooschebagg(like you) would make me wish I was swinging gear in a CRJ just like the olden days. I bet you still cannot figure out why no one would talk to you in high school or college, your blow up $2500.00 doll off the internet doesn't qualify, gots to have a pulse. BTW if my job evaporates like you predict, I will move on to another industry, you can swing your own gear, money ain't that important.
You just don't get it, you ain't cool, you are still the same booger eating pathetic dork you were in high school, you just have more money, but guess what, no matter how much the doll costs, its still a doll.
The depths of your character speaks volumes, you offer the possibility of dumping lavs to a current qualified 121 Captain who flies the very pax you take to Rio or where ever, and you wonder why you are losing flying? You just ain't that smart, and no amount of college can fix that, just wasting space your replacement pilot could be sitting in.

Last edited:
25 years of passing checkrides isn't that hard, details and study almost always trump luck, but keep using luck to pass. While my career is just fine, not perfect, fine, you wonder why I am not in a hurry to get a job at a "major" like you?, look in the mirror, sitting next to a ******************************(like you) would make me wish I was swinging gear in a CRJ just like the olden days. I bet you cannot still not figure out why no one would talk to you in high school or college, your blow up $2500.00 doll off the internet doesn't qualify, gots to have a pulse. BTW if my job evaporates like you predict, I will move on to another industry, you can swing your own gear, money ain't that important.

What you HATE is that someone actually does enjoy their job. My luck has been mixed in with experience and enjoyment. I make a great living and travel to wonderful destinations. Someday I hope you too can enjoy what you do, and if that includes lav dumping, I hope you get to that "happy place" someday soon. BYE!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just being conservative in my estimate, but GL has spent the equivilant of 2you months typing on FI...this estimate doesn't even include just routine FI surfing...

Latest resources

Back