• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Q400 routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instead of splitting hairs about how fast our stupid plane goes, we should be arguing about who has better work rules (all regional pay sucks) or where is the best source for interview information for that next/better flying job. Reminds me of the fellow rj driver who followed us in and on the hotel van was joking about how slow we were going and how he can't believe we fly an rj for a 2.5 hour segment (he was a crj-700 wide body FO).

Looking online it looks like a lot of DEN with current ex-Lynx planes, and I would think Aspen may happen this Winter? Looks like other current routes or starting at the end of the month from DEN are Jackson Hole, Durango, and Rapid City. All seem ok, although I have heard the Rapid City layover is KRAP.

As far getting on now, I would ahead of the large Colgan bunch who may try soon. Your QOL as an FO may be a lot better if you get on before the eventual hiring wave. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like "General Lee" forgot to log off that personality, and log into one of his other ones. There is no way a Senior Delta 7ER FO Flying Internationally would have DEN Q400 routes anywhere near his radar. Definitely raising the BS flag on this one!

Looks like "General Lee" forgot to log off that personality, and log into one of his other ones. There is no way a Senior Delta 7ER FO Flying Internationally would have DEN Q400 routes anywhere near his radar. Definitely raising the BS flag on this one!

I just looked online. I even threw in a joke. Wow, tough crowd.

Bye Bye--General Lee

no flag.... dude is a ******************************.. pure and simple...not sure why anyone is surprised...

no flag.... dude is a ******************************.. pure and simple...not sure why anyone is surprised...

This guy "enuff" sure isn't a genius, that's obvious. I enjoy all parts of this industry, and will continue to comment. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back