• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey good luck to those who interview. I have heard that Jet Blue is hiring Republic FO's with no PIC time. Going to Republic could be a good thing!

Hey good luck to those who interview. I have heard that Jet Blue is hiring Republic FO's with no PIC time. Going to Republic could be a good thing!

So are Emirates and Quatar.

Spirit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, they would rather be screaming "right rudder...right rudder....right rudder" all day than flying a jungle jet?

The novelty will wear off. Quickly.

Seriously, they would rather be screaming "right rudder...right rudder....right rudder" all day than flying a jungle jet?

That's how bad the company has become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the general consensus is NOT to work for Republic, then what regional airline should one apply to as a stepping stone to bigger and (hopefully) better pilot opportunties?

ExpressJet is bringing back 5 135s with 20 more on the way. Upgrading and hiring to continue full steam ahead on the ERJ for at least 12months. We just started our biggest upgrade class since 2005. Bright future here... Now in this industry that can change tomorrow. But If I were looking I go to ExpressJet or SkyWest.

Plus, if cal/ual holds tight on scope (they will), the UAL 70 seat flying will fade as contracts expire. There will be 90s at UAL and the 50s will be steady for us.. Which is good since that's all we have on the ERJ side.

Last edited:
Since the general consensus is NOT to work for Republic, then what regional airline should one apply to as a stepping stone to bigger and (hopefully) better pilot opportunties?

Obviously the ********************tiest airline you can get, because the best ones will fall, and yours will rise.

Latest resources

Back