• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They need a group of pilots to fill there new hire class, that way they have someone to furlough 10 days into training. They havn't done that in at least 3-4 months.

Yes we are!!! But this is the dead last regional you want to work for!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay away. Trust me it's a $%it sandwich here. They are going to hire,

Yes we are!!! But this is the dead last regional you want to work for!!!

Wow I don't think I've ever seen Republic pilots talk this way. And I thought y'all were a Major?? :)

Just kidding, best of luck guys. But seriously what is going on over there?

Wow I don't think I've ever seen Republic pilots talk this way. And I thought y'all were a Major?? :)

Everything!!! We are in mediation right now. If we get release by the NMB (I don't think I'll happened yet) I'm sure by 99.25% we will strike this sheet hole management back to the stone age!! other than that the company health insurance is very good. :/

Our boss just lobbed a bag of ******************** at us in negotiations. "Current contract as is. Take it or leave it. You're lucky to have jobs."

Our boss just lobbed a bag of ******************** at us in negotiations. "Current contract as is. Take it or leave it. You're lucky to have jobs."

Welcome to the new world of Contract Carrier negotiations. If you want an answer to why that is the case, look no further than the "diversify at any cost" movement that drove down the block hour prices (to win the favor of ever more Major carriers) and led to the end of any hopes for Labor to make across the board gains. ALPA, Teamsters, Independent, it doesn't matter, in our zeal to capture "growth" we played right into the hand that the legacies were dealing us.

Latest resources

Back