• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I have read here and at willflyforfood.com, the boss and other members of management is that he/they must be a real.....db(s). The most common message I have read from current and former pilots at your airline is to stay (and even run) away from this airline.

If you are so down on your luck to come to republic as a new hire please consider the following: you will be number 3000 out of 3000, you are looking at a 10 year upgrade at a minimum, numerous midwest and q400 guys just waiting to take your upgrade. On reserve here you will see your family about 7 to 8 nights a month, make 21,000 a year while doing it, take a pay cut every year as the health premium doubles, stay at lovely hotels like days inn buffalo, your entire life will be a constant struggle while your out station base opens and closes every other year, when you jumpseat home on"company" you will be denied - by a frontier captain. Then after 6 years of being an fo here your ceo will write you a letter saying that you dont understand the pressures of the industry and you will be getting a pay cut. Please do not even fill out the app at republic, there are so many other places to go. Your family will thank you, you dont want to get into this disaster over here.

Stay away. Trust me it's a $%it sandwich here. They are going to hire,

You think that this statement will even make a CFI with SJS to even stop for a second and not apply?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That's some funny stuff!!!

Let them come then. I dont care. I was just trying to let them know how bad it is here. I almost wish to be a CFI and home every night instead of what I have now.

This isn't my first rodeo either. Third airline, bankruptcy, furlough, upgrade, downgrade.... SOmeday it might be ok to work here, but NOT now. I'm trying to get the hell out of here as soon as I can (and work in the US)

let them come then. I dont care. I was just trying to let them know how bad it is here. I almost wish to be a cfi and home every night instead of what i have now.

This isn't my first rodeo either. Third airline, bankruptcy, furlough, upgrade, downgrade.... Someday it might be ok to work here, but not now. I'm trying to get the hell out of here as soon as i can (and work in the us)

just got called to interview on feb. 8. Looking forward to it. Anybody else?

lol!:d

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back