Republic Abuses Flight Crews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Already there. Eagle leading the pack.

In my opinion, the FO payrates and early captain payrates still need to see some improvement there for it to truly become a career carrier. With upgrades stretching out to 8+ years, it's difficult for most people to survive on FO pay.

Oh but I will question his service.

Was he polishing his resume when he told the pilots he was willing to serve?

Was he filling out applications while he was politicking for votes?

Was he interviewing while telling Pinnacle pilots to hold the line?

What do you think it says to management about pilot resolve/unity when a union leader takes another airline job during negotiations? You have any idea?

SIGH another clueles flamer.

Since contract negotiations usually go for 3-6 years many people leave. It says to management...they left........

I asked you about your service to your pilot group. What did you do?

I really don't know why people bash the EMB 170. It is no bigger than the CRJ 900. People must have "engine under the wing" envy. I'll tell you what Comair, Skywest, ASA, Compass, etc., when you get rid of your CRJunk 700/900's then we'll part with our EMBro 170s.

They think that because they don't have Air Stairs, and it looks like a 737, and that is how it became the "guppy killer"!
We as a pilot group, needs to take those few pilots at RAH (Republic and Shuttle America) behind the tool shed and "educate" them on what they are doing to the better of the industry!

4th year FO.....$1500. Looks like things are well for you....hope you are enjoying the Bus ;-)

Did Republic get a Christmas bonus this year? On my 4th year CA pay I received $1,250 in 07. I didn't consider my time at RAH as abusive. Scheduling can be a pain but if you know the contract it's not too bad.

If you don't want to read Bedfords religious letters then don't. They aren't required. Although you will still get a Christmas bonus.

Yeah big guy, come on over and take me behind the tool shed and educate me. Give me a break pal, we fly the exact same thing that Comair, Mesaba, ASA(soon)(maybe) Skywest and Mesa fly. Only difference is the look.

The 170 looks like a 737. The 900 looks an awful like a Dc-9 or a F-28...better take the rest of them to the shed too.

They think that because they don't have Air Stairs, and it looks like a 737, and that is how it became the "guppy killer"!
We as a pilot group, needs to take those few pilots at RAH (Republic and Shuttle America) behind the tool shed and "educate" them on what they are doing to the better of the industry!

Yeah big guy, come on over and take me behind the tool shed and educate me. Give me a break pal, we fly the exact same thing that Comair, Mesaba, ASA(soon)(maybe) Skywest and Mesa fly. Only difference is the look.

The 170 looks like a 737. The 900 looks an awful like a Dc-9 or a F-28...better take the rest of them to the shed too.

I feel insulted. You could at least compare the 700/900 to an MD80 or an F100! :beer:

Yeah, you crj guys have a history of hiding out behind sheds. When you take us out back to "educate" us, I recommend wearing more than just your flipflops.

ok, but you don't see CRJ drivers have stickers that imply that they are killing another airplane! Seat cap has nothing to do with it, its that the ERJ-170/175 drivers think that they fly a better plane!

MKE's SummerFest doesn't suck.

There's a summer in MKE? :D Does the airport close if it rains too hard?

Brats and Beer sound good though.:beer:

I wonder if there will ever be a E170 Killer?
BTW the E170 looks neither like the 'Bus or the 737.

Latest resources

Back