• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REJECTED by 83%!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone please take him back. This time be sure to lock the door!
aza8urut.jpg

Wait!!! What's this about Delta getting 717's??? From where??? When did this happen??

Where am I?

Yes, but the 100 seated won't be flown by a Regional. Scope givebacks happen in BK, and the 76 seat limit hasn't been moved at most Legacies. Consolidation has made the big 3 plus SWA even stronger. DL getting 88 717s will fill in for 76 and 70 seaters filling in for outgoing 50 seaters.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What's with all the resentment dude.... I have seen you post for all these years and you must be frustrated about some thing... What a squirrel turn you down while trying to get laid or something.... I mean ******************** you are one miserable person...

Last edited:
Really? Delta is getting 88 B717's!

Couldn't have given this priceless information out sooner?

I would have thought after 18K posts you could have enlightened us with this before now?

C'mon now, give Genital Flea credit, he's just about up to 19000 posts now!!

What's with all the resentment dude.... I have seen you post for all these years and you must be frustrated about some thing... What a squirrel turn you down while trying to get laid or something.... I mean ******************** you are one miserable person...

Wow, struck a nerve. Just stating facts. Don't expect 100 seaters, as YIP stated. Nope. And, I'm doing great! C ya!

Bye Bye---General Lee

C'mon now, give Genital Flea credit, he's just about up to 19000 posts now!!

19K more posts with substance than you. But hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game! Ah forget it, I simply don't care about you. Goodnight!

Bye Bye---General Lee

19K more posts with substance than you. But hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game! Ah forget it, I simply don't care about you. Goodnight!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General- it's loudly obvious that you don't care about anyone that isn't in a Delta uniform. This has been the case since you crafted your internet persona 18 thousand posts ago.

Here's the summation- it doesn't matter who flies what with any number of seats at the regional level. It's completely irrelevant, as is the scope. The pay isn't going to increase with regional aircraft size- just isn't going to happen. Regional pilots will not stay in the cycle of lowering pay, abysmal schedules, and tightening margins. Options are opening up for all who wish to take advantage of them. Your ability to gloat about obtaining a status above most pilots is withering by the month- pilots finally have the ability to move on. Frankly, I'm wishing them all luck- hope they leave the regional managements holding the bag, and Major carriers wondering why they can't get feed. Management has taken great pleasure on beating up on pilots for decades now, so let them enjoy their reward.

Wow. It's 3 days later, and I am still astonished by the strength of the XJT pilot group; 83% NO. I humbly salute each of you. I think we ruined the celebration party for the executives, including The Honorable Charles Tutt. They thought we would buy that wretchedly insulting TA. They were gonna go out and have drinks. Paid-for by our hard work and the sleepless toil that we endure, week after week-month after month-year after year. I must say, I do not regret spoiling their celebration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ehden6aPl0

Latest resources

Back