• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

REJECTED by 83%!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sterling the Roach was in the lounge today still spouting off how the pilots just didn't understand a lot of what was in the TA. We know Sterling.... You're soooo damn smart and we're just dumb pilots. Condescending a$$. The MEC just still doesn't get it.

I think social media is what determined this vote, especially the Facebook page. The mec which was opposed to communication and the company behind sure jet are stunned.

And it wasn't just the use of social media, but the fact that it was a conduit to expose the lies about the TA from alpa and the company.

I think social media is what determined this vote, especially the Facebook page. The mec which was opposed to communication and the company behind sure jet are stunned.

And it wasn't just the use of social media, but the fact that it was a conduit to expose the lies about the TA from alpa and the company.

Damn, that's accurate.

Sterling the Roach was in the lounge today still spouting off how the pilots just didn't understand a lot of what was in the TA. We know Sterling.... You're soooo damn smart and we're just dumb pilots. Condescending a$$. The MEC just still doesn't get it.

They think we are stupid. They are wrong.

They're worried they'll lose their cushy 6 hour deal, free food & booze etc, and when a TA is finally done they'll be replaced by XJT reps. Sounds good to me!

That entire MEC needs to be recalled. They have completely lost their way. Roach has always seemed to think the line pilots worked for him and not the other way around. This was very present during recurrent lunches. This MEC seems to be working more for the company and accomplishing their goals. Obviously the pilots are tired of the disconnect. And now that Prescott is CNC boss it will be more of the same. For he's been apart of the same group of MEC guys for years.
Very proud of my ex-coworkers for standing up.

Latest resources

Back