Reionals fate? Delta/NWA Merger?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjhawk

What will become of the regionals contracts with a merger? This is not a bashing thread to see who is better, I just want to know if anyone knows the legal fate/ALPA merger pilocy on regionals and mergers. What is Deltas take on all the regionals for both carriers. Comair/Pinnacle/ASA/Skywest/Compass/Mesaba. Some are owned outright, some are not, what is the fate. I guess XJ's flow through will be toast.

What will become of the regionals contracts with a merger? This is not a bashing thread to see who is better, I just want to know if anyone knows the legal fate/ALPA merger pilocy on regionals and mergers. What is Deltas take on all the regionals for both carriers. Comair/Pinnacle/ASA/Skywest/Compass/Mesaba. Some are owned outright, some are not, what is the fate. I guess XJ's flow through will be toast.

Comair will be gone, and I guarantee Pinchnickle will be don too. As for the flowthrough? who knows brother, flowthroughs never really work out. Look at eagle. They had an "OK" flowthrough agreement when it started, but now...well, you know.

Comair will be gone, and I guarantee Pinchnickle will be don too. As for the flowthrough? who knows brother, flowthroughs never really work out. Look at eagle. They had an "OK" flowthrough agreement when it started, but now...well, you know.

We will be don, Don of all regionals, ruling over all

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back