Rehashing 911 Pentagon crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
But nobody knows for sure, and until we have all the answers, like the JFK assasination, asking questions is a requirement for a democracy

Students, this is a fine example of a fragmented and run-on sentence. The author made an additional error in the reference of the United States government being a democracy. He clearly hasn't studied United States history of he would have understood that the form of government we all know and adore is called a Constitutional Republic.

Need more beer.... Big Al........ killing............. buzz.....

Go away silly rabbit. To many rays from your CRT's have your brains scrambled.

Dubya said:
...the hard evidence pointed out in con's link...
...I'd say con-pilot's post with a link to several eyewitness accounts and PHOTOGRAPHS (hello?) should help you....nah...not gonna help you.

d-d-d-d-d dumbass

W
I'm assuming you are referring to this site:
http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm ?
I'd like to direct your attention to the 3rd photograph from the bottom (with the guy with a helmet). Is that not taken outside the Pentagon? If it is, are you saying a 757 at 500 mph created that? If so, howcome no marks where the wing/engines would have hit? Not even burnmarks on the sides of the building.
Or is that inside? I'm figuring it's outside, cause that sure looks like one of the lightposts that the 757 supposedly sheared before hitting the Pentagon. Please enlighten me, will ya, Dubya?
:beer:

Last edited:
PS: Just wanted to add that I'm not saying a 757 didn't hit the Pentagon. I am however saying that there are many interesting questions raised by the Conspiracy theorists. Questions that could easily be answered. Why, for example, won't the FBI simply release the surveillance videos that surely exist regarding this? Is it not at all curious to you guys that the only "proof" released are 5 or 6 sequenced photos, none of which really show the airplane??? Well, I sure find it curious. So sue me. :p

I'm simply saying that there is far more evidence and statements in favor of the official story than of the conspiracy. You can realistically discount many of histories strangest incidents by questioning the findings. So...are there questions...yes, but I leave it to the professionals that actually were there dealing with it to come up with the official report. big al has provided no facts..just conjecture and conspiracy questions....same as your questions.

W

Not this video again. That guy is nuts. My brother lives in the DC area and used to re-fuel planes at Dulles so he knows aircraft. Him and a budy were on their way to work at the Pentagon that morning and saw what they said was no doubt a 757 circle the DC area in "S" patterns at a low alt before making a sharp turn into the Pentagon taking out a few light poles a few hundred yards from their car. Them along with hundreds of others saw this as well. Someone should spank this gentleman and wipe his nose in SH*t. How is anyone suppose to know what it looks like when a 757 going over 500mph smashes through a concrete building. Nothing like this has ever happen in aviation.

I would like to take this opportunity refute the video show at http://WWW.pentagonstrike.co.UK/flash.htm#Main. The video contained within this link is a lie. The people behind this video, for some reason only known to them, have altered still pictures and shown the strike area AFTER the wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, had for the most part been removed from the exterior of the building.

I have attended and graduated from the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) Aircraft Accident Investigators Schools I and II. I have been trained to detect aircraft parts and remains of aircraft (and sadly to say human remains) from other debris at an accident site. I have been trained to do this either on site or from video/still photos of an accident site. On September 11 in the afternoon while watching live TV feeds from the Pentagon site I could observe the remains of a large aircraft at the front of the impact site. Obviously I could not determine the type of aircraft or the airline it belonged to, however, when it was reported to be American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, I had no reason not to believe that the remains were in fact that of a 757.

Now, before I continue I would like to ask all of you a couple of simple questions.

1. I am sure we all remember the horrifying footage of the two airliners hitting the World Trade Center Buildings. Now let me ask you this, where is the wreckage of those aircraft? We all saw the airliners hit the buildings, there is no doubt of that. So where are the remains of these two airliners?

Alright, I’ll answer my own question. All of the parts of the airliners were there. The impact was so catastrophically severe that the airplanes literally disintegrated. What few intact pieces that remained were for all intents and proposes unrecognizable.

Therefore, why would the results of the American Boeing 757 slamming into the Pentagon at over 500 miles per hour be any different?

2. Assuming that these purveyors of falsehood about 9/11 are telling truth, which they are not, and no aircraft actually hit the Pentagon, I would ask you to consider the following.

Where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77? Where is American Airlines Boeing 757 serial number 28142?

The people that made this video can’t answer that question and still maintain that no airplane hit the Pentagon. Because the truth is that the crew and passengers died and the 757 was destroyed when it slammed into the Pentagon at over 500 miles per hour.

There was wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77 inside of the Pentagon, there were over 100 documented witnesses that have testified seeing a large silver airplane fly into the Pentagon and explode.

Unfortunately there are more conspiracy theory links in the cyber world than there are of the truth. Therefore I request that you please go to the following web-site and please read narrative and view the pictures contained within. Again.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Please view the above and make up your own mind.

Thank you for your attention.

Turkey Shoot said:
Students, this is a fine example of a fragmented and run-on sentence. The author made an additional error in the reference of the United States government being a democracy. He clearly hasn't studied United States history of he would have understood that the form of government we all know and adore is called a Constitutional Republic.

Need more beer.... Big Al........ killing............. buzz.....

Go away silly rabbit. To many rays from your CRT's have your brains scrambled.

I don't know where to begin? Thats like saying its not black, its a shade of gray. Please go read up on your government. A Constitutional Republic and a Democracy are one in the same. Then go back to English class after

con-pilot said:

Where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77? Where is American Airlines Boeing 757 serial number 28142?

asking rhetorical questions does not discount a theory. It just means there are A LOT of unanswered questions. Especially comparing the airplanes that hit the WTC that were burried in tons of steel and concrete (remember the shots of luggage around the disaster area after? Can you point me in the direction of the same at the Pentagon?) with the airplane that hit the Pentagon is as intellectually dishonest as running in circles with the points addressed by said tin foil hats.

con-pilot said:
2. Assuming that these purveyors of falsehood about 9/11 are telling truth, which they are not, and no aircraft actually hit the Pentagon, I would ask you to consider the following.

Ok, I'll bite. Granted, this is far fetched, but here goes:
I'd like to steer you to this page first. Of special interest is page 10, point 8 of the pdf:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Do you, or do you not agree that it is possible for the government to simply make things "disappear", never to be seen again? Personally, I do think it is..
And this is where I'd like to add the curious fact that the Captain of AA77 used to work for the Pentagon, and participated in an exercise just 1 year (?) prior to 9/11, an exercise that involved a 757 crashing into the Pentagon. How weird is that??? I'm assuming this is a fact. I have not personally researched it.
The document from 1962 shows that, if nothing else, the US government is capable of contemplating "self-imposed" terror attacks.
Don't these things at least stir a little bit of curiosity in your brain? It sure does mine. Like I have stated on numerous occasions before. I don't particularly believe there was a conspiracy, partly because the consequences of such a fact would be disastrous for this country, but there have been quite a few questions raised by the theorists that have made me go "Dang!", mostly because it's not only one "coincidence" but a whole bunch of them. How do you explain the picture on that link of yours, number 3 from the bottom, with the gaping hole? Is that taken from the outside of the Pentagon or the inside? If it's taken outside looking in, then how can there be no sign of the wings/tail/engines on the wall? I can see how a fuselage would fit in, but that's all.

big_al said:
...A Constitutional Republic and a Democracy are one in the same...
I am not sure I agree with you there. The US does not have a true democracy. It is entirely possible for people to be elected to office without capturing the popular vote, for example. Also, a multi-party system where only 2 count isn't exactly very democratic. You can call the US a democracy in the sense that people vote, but I don't think you can call it a true democracy. Seems to be working quite well, nonetheless!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back