• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rehashing 911 Pentagon crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how many crashes that indentify over 90% of the remains have absolutely ZERO large pieces of the airplane left?

?? so a piece of a wheel and a piece of an engine (ironically the engine manufactuers said it wasn't theirs) and what happened to the rest? how about the nose and the tail and the wings? all poof... gone? I believe an airplane hit it, just not a 767. Plus, the pictures taken before the outter walls collapsed show that only a very small hole was made with this magically disintegrated airplane whos wings fell off before striking the walls and who gently grazzed the pristine grass AND knocked down several light poles without any change of course.

But then again, these ace pilots were called well below average by their CFIs so I guess you must believe anything

....and then why the cover up? Why did the secret service remove (I think within minutes of the crash, I could be wrong though) all the security camera footage that could have caught the airplane crashing into the pentagon? The whole thing just seems a bit shady to me.....but I could be wrong. But hey, it's our right to question the government, so why not. We're better for it...

Better look out your back window. I bet there are some black helicopters touching down this exact moment.

If you want to question your government, ask why there not limits placed on Congessional slots. Or better yet why they continue to buy votes with your money. Quit looking for skeletons in something that was a tragic happenstance. Fathers and mothers will never be there to tuck in their kids again, not because of GWB but because numbskulls like yourself think we're the bad guy in the world and were more concerned about not offending somebody.

Turkey Shoot said:
If you want to question your government, ask why there not limits placed on Congessional slots.
There's 435 in the House and 100 in the Senate, are you saying someone's trying to sneak an extra congressman or senator in there somewhere?

Excuse me Mr. Aviation expert 'big al' but,

just not a 767.

It was a 757.

But that's okay, anything to embarrass or ridicule the United States Government, right?

Jesus people, the serial numbers on the remaining parts matched the American Airlines Boeing 757 serial number 28142.

Get a life! If you conspiracy minded people would get off your butts and do some fact finding (rather than sitting in front of your computers taking the words of idiots) you would realize that the only conspiracy was by radical Muslims.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back