Rehashing 911 Pentagon crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
There's 435 in the House and 100 in the Senate, are you saying someone's trying to sneak an extra congressman or senator in there somewhere?

The beer is speaking to me, or rather for me this evening.

mcjohn said:
Affirmative. Atomized.
Ok, got it. So you can atomize an entire airplane but not enough of the people to confirm 90% of their identities... very interesting concept. Maybe airplane manufacturers should stop using steel and start using human skin and bones

Last edited:
con-pilot said:
Excuse me Mr. Aviation expert 'big al' but,

It was a 757.

But that's okay, anything to embarrass or ridicule the United States Government, right?

Jesus people, the serial numbers on the remaining parts matched the American Airlines Boeing 757 serial number 28142.

Get a life!

Excuse me Mr Strawman. So I got the type wrong. Care to comment on anything else I've said? or are you going to play the "with us or against us?" knee jerk nonsense? Why dont you get a life, blindly defending America would definately piss off the founding fathers.

But they found enough parts to indentify the airplane, yet not enough pieces survived except a bizzare scrap on the clean grass and a handful of pieces inside the building? nothing else? you sure about that? You sound so confident

Not only did you get the type wrong you also have all the facts wrong.

I have graduated from the NTSB Accident Investigator Schools I and II. Please tell me your credentials.

I know three people who were in the Pentagon when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the building.

And if you are so bloody smart please explain to me just where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77, let alone the bloody airplane?

When my country is right I will defend her to my death, when she is wrong I will yell until people listen to me.

You, sir are flat wrong!

con-pilot said:

I have graduated from the NTSB Accident Investigator Schools I and II. Please tell me your credentials.

I know three people who were in the Pentagon when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the building.

And if you are so bloody smart please explain to me just where are the crew and passengers of American Airlines Flight 77, let alone the bloody airplane?

When my country is right I will defend her to my death, when she is wrong I will yell until people listen to me.

You, sir are flat wrong!

Thank you...

My boss was in the Pentagon, about 200 yards from the point of impact. He said the door of the office he was in physically bowed from the shockwave. He said there was no doubt that it was aircraft wreckage.

JSky26 said:
....and then why the cover up? Why did the secret service remove (I think within minutes of the crash, I could be wrong though) all the security camera footage that could have caught the airplane crashing into the pentagon? The whole thing just seems a bit shady to me.....but I could be wrong. But hey, it's our right to question the government, so why not. We're better for it...

because the video showed evidence of the chemtrail conspriacy...

whats that noise? omg! its the black helicopters... where's my tin foil hat!??

Turkey Shoot,

I understand that lives were lost. It was a tragedy that will never be forgotten. Heck man I shed some tears on 9/11, so believe me when I say this.... I love this country just as much as the next guy. I don't think it is right to call someone a numbskull for asking questions... I think that is the very thing that is great about this nation...we have the freedom to do so... Maybe if I was in Somolia (or insert dictatorship here) I would have those black helocopters in my rear view mirror right about now....

con-pilot said:

You, sir are flat wrong!

I got my facts wrong because I made a mistake in typing a 6 instead of a 5? Boy I sure hope you aced your class with zero mistakes

So you know people who were in the Pentagon... and?

Who said Im "so bloody smart"? Whats with the hatred and blind insults?

Your country is right? How do you know? Did you also blindly defend Nixon?

You are flat wrong, you have less evidence to prove your side except asking rhetorical questions and resorting to strawman arguments and plain insults.

Blind allegiance is not what America needs, its what leads countries into unjust wars time and time again without holding people accountable.

again, WHO WAS FIRED FOR THE MISTAKES?

JSky26 said:
Turkey Shoot,

I don't think it is right to call someone a numbskull for asking questions... I think that is the very thing that is great about this nation...we have the freedom to do so...

stop thinking for yourself! go turn on faux news and let them do it for you! another step towards fascism, here we go!!!

Latest resources

Back