Rehashing 911 Pentagon crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JSky26 said:
There are some conspiracy theorists out there that believe that the flight that went down in Penn actually never happened...

The funniest thing about all of these conspiracy theories is that they all hinge on a "government cover-up." Our government can't keep anything secret("torture" prisons, wiretaps, abu-ghraib, etc.), but they are going to keep this big 9/11 secret under wraps? That is the biggest argument that I can find against all of this conspiracy madness...

Our government could never pull off something that big and not have somebody squeal.

actually there are many things still secret, including CIA covert actions of the past.

the flight in penn was shot down, the conspiracy is the government wanting to cover it up and keep people believing in the hero sob story

Hasn't anyone been watching "24" this year on FOX?!!

The president on T.V. was going to "ALLOW" a terrorist attack to occur so that the U.S. would be able to justify their presence in the Middle east for years to come. They said they wanted to be able to secure the oil for decades into the future.

Jack Bauer, aka Keifer Sutherland so far has foiled their plans :)

This was just on TV though and things like this would never happen in real life..........

Jet

jetflyer said:
Hasn't anyone been watching "24" this year on FOX?!!

The president on T.V. was going to "ALLOW" a terrorist attack to occur so that the U.S. would be able to justify their presence in the Middle east for years to come. They said they wanted to be able to secure the oil for decades into the future.

Jack Bauer, aka Keifer Sutherland so far has foiled their plans :)

This was just on TV though and things like this would never happen in real life..........

Jet

Good one!

big al, thanks for an entertaining morning jog on flightinfo. I reluctantly admit I'm a 'theorist' but with much more realistic beliefs. If you're skeptical of the CIA's and FBI's "performance" in tracking Atta and the others, as I am, check this site for some real allegations:

http://www.madcowprod.com

Daniel Hopsicker rehashes a few claims too many times, but his book on Atta has some very interesting facts and connects the dots which will find you scratching your head wondering.

And get you off of this thread with your illogical opinions. {c;

I'm over my theories enough to do my job well, be a good father and husband, and enjoy life. Besides, I'd like to finish my career at a major and protesting in the street would be unbecoming and would get me on a list somewhere that I don't want to be on.

Peace.

I'm over my theories enough to do my job well, be a good father and husband, and enjoy life

If you have kids, being a good husband and father is the most important thing. Protesting in the streets is not conducive to a stable family life and would ultimately have a negative effect on the kiddies. Good for you.

Entertaining thread BTW! Hey big al, did we or did we not go to the moon? I finally can't hold the question back any longer.

I love a good conspiracy theory too. I have to admit some of them ask some good questions.

Like why did all the buildings fall? And the manner in which they did. They make the planted explosives / demolition thing seem plausible.

But, for a good "1984 George Orwell" chuckle, google "NewBank" and see what our Federal Reserve is up to. (Note: this is a recent *real* news story.). Makes you go hmm...

The "only" reason I have to question a 757 hitting the pentagon is there are no marks or damage where the wings should have hit. I remember seeing very obvious damage caused by the wings hitting the twin towers from video footage. I realize there isn't going to be much left from a large jet going that fast, but it seems the wings would cause some damage before they disintegrated. They obviously did (leave marks) when they hit the twin towers. Those buildings were not made out of the same material on the surface however so maybe that has something to do with it.

mcjohn said:
Entertaining thread BTW! Hey big al, did we or did we not go to the moon? I finally can't hold the question back any longer.

slick way of refusing to address anything and playing the strawman game. Yes I believe we went to the moon

Attn Conspiracy Theorists: step away from the keyboard

and learn how to protect yourself here

Latest resources

Back