Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They still have CE on the tail.. :D

922 and 933, right? Or is 917 one of them...ya know, some things are starting to get away from me...I think that might be good!

I also remember that yamaco had some really cool cheat sheats. Given the rush to requal everyone last time with so many folks out and grounded without their books to study I made many copies and stapled some nice packets together for the crews to refresh with. The wicked witch of the midwest beoched at me for wasting her printer then called the DO and he sent out a nasty letter about how we should be ready for checkrides all the time...yeah, guess you should do approaches to stalls on every flight so you're ready for that sim ride, right?

No good deed goes unpunished!

Last edited:
This thread seems to be non-ending!

Well anywho it might end soon if Regex goes kaput. I do hope it doesnt for the sake of the crews and employees (know many of ya'll). At the same time it might be good if it were absorbed into another regional.

Advice to anyone looking to fly or be an F/a....steer clear of Regions. Big roller coaster ride there!

Anywho take care friends at regions, hope ya'll are doin well.

ATCT
-Former F/A....now Pushing Tin
(and soon to be Rv-8 owner....if all goes well @ Sun n Fun)

This thread seems to be non-ending.

Anywho take care friends at regions, hope ya'll are doin well.

ATCT
-Former F/A....now Pushing Tin
(and soon to be Rv-8 owner....if all goes well @ Sun n Fun)

RV's are cool...got to have some fun in a -4 a couple of times...

I don't know how I missed this one...

Tram quote:
"Man, nothing like an over night is UIN.. I's is boooorreeed..."

Too bad you never had a long overnight there with me. You missed out, the UIN's once opon a time were double crewed...I kind of miss The Abby and wtf was the name of the Irish Brewpub...and the two places down on the river...and there is always the 24 oz can from the gas station, the burger from wendys and back to the room for supper...

Rented a car once in BRL and drove down to UIN to party with the crew there one saturday...smoking stogies in a rented convertable...with a designated driver! Don't get much better than that!

Ya got to make your own fun man!

Last edited:
RV's are a blast..

I've got a -6 for sale.. :)

They still have CE on the tail.. :D
Haha, beat me to it. We still have a few three-airline planes. They say "Corporate Express" on the tail, "Corporate Airlines" on the fuselage, and "Operated by RegionsAir" next to the pax door.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this ever happening at another "airline?"

Anyone ever heard of anything like this ever happening at another "airline?"

It was essentially record keeping that killed Value Jet...the Feds take it really seriously.

Tram, I'll offer you a POS Jetta and $500 for your RV. Sorry, I haven't recovered any better than that from 6 years at CEA!

Let the bidding begin!

Tram, I'll give you my neighbor's 1993 Mercedes 500 series. It's really nice!

Latest resources

Back