• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ROFLMAO! I knew I'd take a pummeling for that comment, but it was worth it! Brought some funny $hit to this thread:D

Surely that is not possible!

No one hires turbo prop guys anymore!

Malicious and hateful rumors I say! It is not only impossible, but unpossible as well! Me thinks the folks hiring at CAL aren't familiar with the JETstream's propulsion systems!

It's very good to hear these guys getting on with some big hitters, Lord knows they've earned it:beer:

Doug, you forgot to say she was laughing as she stared. I mean, the garage door might have been open and the little red VW showing............... But be careful, I KNOW she could kick your a$$, and outfly it, and outsmart it. AND she's way out of your league.

Other than that, we miss you around here.

Yea, I miss the people at Regions too. Next time I am in BNA, I'll give you guys a call and we'll have to go grab a beer!

I mean, the garage door might have been open and the little red VW showing........

A VW?? Wow.. you're giving him soo much credit.. :)

I thought it was a Yugo...

Anybody else catch that Chapelle Show last night? That "Player Haters" sketch had to be the funniest one I've seen so far!

The Award for the Player Most Likely to Gain Weight and Die

:laugh:

PRICELESS!!!

RA Interview

I'll assume you were the one who passed it on! Or maybe your a troll as we call it in the computer world. Furthermore, after a lot of things I heard of the company glad it is not being rescheduled! Have spoken on the phone with the many different pilots on the line. I have other 121 and a few offers at good 135 outfits pay more, better quality of life anyhow! How would you know that I called the CP on her cell? Unless you are JEN? If not then I guess am being talked about around the company. That does not really bother me at all. I have my pride and won't let the industry take me down. So I had difficulties in past but my future is getting brighter!

Take Care

What have I done wrong? Why are you as an individual acting like this! I been offered a slot with a 135 company that flies a G450! Much better pay, QOL and company work ethics.

I have done:

1 Mesa

2 Eagle

3 Express Jet

4 Pinnicle

5. TSA

6. CommutAir

All those mid to late 2006,

Then JAN 2007: ASA(CRJ700 sim was the gun shot :( )., Comair and Cape Air.

Now in FEB 2007 I was invited to Regions Air and was on my way when I got stuck in DEN for snow and St. Louis and BNA were snowed in FEB 13/14. It was going to be rescheduled and now it is not.

I am going March 1 to Billings, MT for Big Sky. Also have an invite to Sky West finialy.

Now I wait on Skywest, AWC, Republic Holding Inc, Skyway, and couple other 121's and now I am eligible to reapply at some of the first few I listed above.

Also I have few offers at some good 135 outfits!

If you were willing to put the awfulness of what I have had to be through we could be good friends. Personally I have done nothing wrong! If anyone has had to pay their share of DUES I HAVE DONE THE MOST!

In all honest I had a GOD like figure (Examiner on my CFI ride) non-FSDO was a DPE. Who conducted it against the FAA plan of action and not following PTS. Along with much more.

For those who posted in this thread that would not hire me on grounds for posting a letter (Invitation) It out right wrong. I have freedom of speech rights and I took all precautions to remove all private information (Pertaining to contact materials)!

What have I done wrong? Why are you as an individual acting like this! I been offered a slot with a 135 company that flies a G450! Much better pay, QOL and company work ethics.

I have done:

1 Mesa

2 Eagle

3 Express Jet

4 Pinnicle

5. TSA

6. CommutAir

All those mid to late 2006,

Then JAN 2007: ASA(CRJ700 sim was the gun shot :( )., Comair and Cape Air.

Now in FEB 2007 I was invited to Regions Air and was on my way when I got stuck in DEN for snow and St. Louis and BNA were snowed in FEB 13/14. It was going to be rescheduled and now it is not.

I am going March 1 to Billings, MT for Big Sky. Also have an invite to Sky West finialy.

Now I wait on Skywest, AWC, Republic Holding Inc, Skyway, and couple other 121's and now I am eligible to reapply at some of the first few I listed above.

Also I have few offers at some good 135 outfits!

If you were willing to put the awfulness of what I have had to be through we could be good friends. Personally I have done nothing wrong! If anyone has had to pay their share of DUES I HAVE DONE THE MOST!

In all honest I had a GOD like figure (Examiner on my CFI ride) non-FSDO was a DPE. Who conducted it against the FAA plan of action and not following PTS. Along with much more.

For those who posted in this thread that would not hire me on grounds for posting a letter (Invitation) It out right wrong. I have freedom of speech rights and I took all precautions to remove all private information (Pertaining to contact materials)!

Wow....mabye if I got high your post would make more sense

Latest resources

Back